Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

4 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

How would I have known CWood was cult? We TRIED attacking cleared town and got blocked almost every single time. Who started as Cult? I'm assuming it was only Bucs correct? Or did CWood start with the cult as well? Town had a LOT of powerful roles, and they were near impossible to kill without some guys even participating. Who even knows what JFin had.

Everybody thought cwood was something bad (well, good but I digress). Couple that with Bucs being protected N1 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Everybody thought cwood was something bad (well, good but I digress). Couple that with Bucs being protected N1 

Yeah? How does that change the fact that town had some crazy good abilities and we got one hit, a redirect and I couldn't die until both other guys died? I also had the ability to end night early once (pretty meh) and cut someones votes in half for required lynch (super meh) especially since I had to use it the night before so I'd have no idea who would get votes.

Good game dome, you guessing right on Bucs N1 was the real difference. Otherwise I would have been able to run a train on all of you.

Yeah. Got very lucky with my N1, and very luck eacn night after when I wasn't killed.

10x lucky my sloppiness didn't get me killed. 

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

I doubt he knows... lol.. Gonna probably need to wait for the host lol

Yeah thats what I'm waiting on.

Had a ton of fun, I think the major thing stopping this from being fair for mafia was a chatz.y hit. Had we had a chatz.y hit we would've been good, especially with two protections in play every night. 

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

Yeah. Got very lucky with my N1, and very luck eacn night after when I wasn't killed.

10x lucky my sloppiness didn't get me killed. 

Ultimately, i think that helped you more than anything. I've seen some slips in my day but those were horrible and with how many there were, nobody would screw up that bad. xD

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Yea. It was convert if I succeeded or die if I failed.  I still stand maintain that it shouldn't have been written up that way but I had to play the hand I was dealt.

Stupid town falling for this...It was so obvious. I have no idea why no one would go with this after I brought it up or whoever brought it up first lol

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Yea. It was convert if I succeeded or die if I failed.  I still maintain that it shouldn't have been written up that way but I had to play the hand I was dealt.

They had a choice to either give me an easy challenge or difficult challenge and Bucs cranked it up to 11. I was supposed to actually die but got the votes needed.

Ultimately, i think that helped you more than anything. I've seen some slips in my day but those were horrible and with how many there were, nobody would screw up that bad. xD

Especially considering some of my screwups in the past. I didn't point out to you how sloppy I was when I left part of your name in a writeup in the Skyrim mafia. I knew you knew how sloppy I was, but that argument holds no weight since the others don't know that, so I left it at home.

Its also kind of why I refused to slow down, it's just becoming my terrible terrible meta at this point. 

If I'm being very careful that'll probably be a giveaway from now on. 

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

Stupid town falling for this...It was so obvious. I have no idea why no one would go with this after I brought it up or whoever brought it up first lol

It was at least plausible at first that I wasn't converted. The damning evidence should have been when I was protected by the same player that protected Bucs N1, twice. That should have put me down for the count and was the reason I didn't hold on to the information about whicker.

Archived