Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

48 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

another thing people missed was once cwood was lynched his role was revealed as dr Gordon SURVIVOR OF THE GAME lol 

I was gonna try and use the write up of his death to convince people that he was converted until I saw that.

I saw it but thought you could use it to suggest there was a silent conversion N1 on Cwood(that changed his role altogether) instead of an apparent one on you,  so I left it alone.

10 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I saw it but thought you could use it to suggest there was a silent conversion N1 on Cwood(that changed his role altogether) instead of an apparent one on you,  so I left it alone.

As soon as I saw the survivor of the game part of cwoods role I wasn't gonna touch it

43 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

you can only take humans into a seperate dimension, not dolls

It’s 2017. Gender roles are dead. If utley wants a doll, let him have a doll. ;)

thanks again bcb! First game I’ve actually lost sleep over due to my mind racing with theories, that’s the mark of a fantastic game.

Thank god this game is finally over. I was having a coronary trying to resist chiming in.

It seemed SO obvious to me that touch was cult aligned. Especially when the vote-to-save mechanic never resurfaced (even though it technically could have if touch had been killed along the way)

Also feel pretty vindicated on how much I was correct about from the N1 extravaganza. It later became obvious that Mookie was mafia, but I was all over that from the jump. In general I think the town had a pretty good beat on things, other than untouchable falling back into an assumed-townie for most of the game.

Sorry that I had to die so soon, because I would have tunneled hard at Untouchable and Mookie until they or I were dead.

Archived