Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

Just now, utley4568 said:

I didn't know Dome investigated him so late. I could've sworn he was investigated earlier.

This type of thing is why I don't think its utley. He's not playing some sophisticated game, he's just confused/not following closely.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Nobody visited me last night. I also don't believe you that your ability suddenly didn't work. 

That's fine. Vote me then. I sent a PM to take your vote, but it didn't happen. Thats what I know

Is this the move, @james.mcmurry13

Why did you need to make sure James was onboard. My vote was already there. If james wants to add it, he will.

If you're a civ, you've played this even worse than I have. but I already did the whole schtick about my gut.

untouch.

This right here is what you're lying about even though I've said it quite a few times now.

And you're the only one who can verify that, we've said quite a few times now. You're the only one that can verify a good number of your moves. 

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

Why did you need to make sure James was onboard. My vote was already there. If james wants to add it, he will.

If you're a civ, you've played this even worse than I have. but I already did the whole schtick about my gut.

untouch.

Because he's the only one I think I can trust based on when you claim to have investigated him. I wanted to discuss it with him.

1 minute ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

This type of thing is why I don't think its utley. He's not playing some sophisticated game, he's just confused/not following closely.

Yeah. If he got converted recently, whatever. I'll lose to that.

I'm pretty confident in you unless it was a pretty late conversion, but I'd rather lose to that than second guess myself and regret it. 

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

And you're the only one who can verify that, we've said quite a few times now. You're the only one that can verify a good number of your moves. 

And I've refuted that as well. 

How else do you explain me calling whicker out on saying he visited you when he didn't?

And I've refuted that as well. 

How else do you explain me calling whicker out on saying he visited you when he didn't?

I've explained this as well. If you were in cahoots like I suspect, its all WIFOM. Maybe he visited me, maybe he didn't of course you can claim he didn't because nothing happened. 

@james.mcmurry13 talk to me, homie. What do you want to do? Is it possible that Dome made it so I couldn't use my move? Or that touch could have?

If I'm being honest, I think its most likely that you don't understand something about your move. You said you used it most of the game on mookie. Are you sure it doesn't only work on mafia?

On 10/20/2017 at 1:37 AM, Whicker said:

Okay I see now that there's four votes on me. I didn't want to have to do this, but I feel it necessary to claim now.

I am the civ who visited Dome. I am The Thing. My ability is to pick one person every night and if they are killed or lynched the next day then I gain their ability for the remainder of the game.

On 10/20/2017 at 8:56 AM, theuntouchable said:

It would have been not last night but the night before. ET did make the comment that someone else was there.

On 10/20/2017 at 9:16 AM, domepatrol91 said:

Gotcha. The night I investigated utley

So the night I visit utley, both ET and Whicker visited me. How would ET know someone else was there? That doesn't sound standard for a protection.... does it?

Sorry, getting ready for work and cant really go back to read right now.

On 10/20/2017 at 9:32 AM, theuntouchable said:

I was gonna wait but I think I've gotten what I needed to see out of mookie.

first, I'd like to thank ET for the beautiful set up as well as a speedy recovery. 

giphy.gif

second, I'd like to thank whicker for taking the bait. 

afoVK0j.gif

third, I have but one question whicker. 

giphy.gif

i watched you dome the night that ET protected you. You had no other visitors besides myself and ET. 

sNbkJ.gif

Austin_Rock+bros.gifwhicker today, mookie tomorrow.

On 10/20/2017 at 12:26 PM, Whicker said:

What if my ability doesn't actually cause me to visit the person? Like my move only takes place if the person I chooses dies.

2 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

If I'm being honest, I think its most likely that you don't understand something about your move. You said you used it most of the game on mookie. Are you sure it doesn't only work on mafia?

Okay so the last sentence is dumb. But still, maybe there's something you're missing.

Archived