Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

14 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Then why wouldn't you just have come out with that?

I’ve said plenty of times. 

Dont like claiming, I’d rather play the game. Also there’s no rush in a majorit’s game. No reason to not get this info out via a slow leak to see how people respond

11 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

It was fairly obvious that he was hinting towards being a role with an invest. It makes no sense to just out as a detective if you can steer people in the correct direction. Unfortunately, he had to out as people weren't reading what he was saying.

Voting against the uncc'd detective makes absolutely zero sense, so I have no idea why you're doing it. He has Bucs as an other, no reason to vote anyone BUT Bucs and you are on my radar for trying to save Bucs. About a 94% chance that untouch has joined the cult and thats why he's trying to buy Bucs time.

So someone comes along and says I have some info trust me. You're supposed to just go along with it? Had he came out and said I know Bucs is cult, that's one thing but he didn't. That is why I don't trust it. 

11 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:
11 hours ago, Tk3 said:

I have role based knowledge that Mookie was hit by a civ.

Assuming that the other two were both hit by mafia, that means Bucs was hit by mafia.

Unless of course civs had 2 hits, but it feels unlikely.

I have role based knowledge that bucs isn't aligned with me. 

Vote bucs. I think we can incriminate others later based on his non-evil role return. 

Ohhhhhhh juicy. I'm gonna enjoy this read up I think.

hans-landa-gif-13.gif

FWIW saving a cult leader would be the one and only priority for a cultist, no matter how scummy it looked.

the leader is the only one who can convert, so you pretty much have to risk anything to save him if you want to win the game.

4 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I’ve said plenty of times. 

Dont like claiming, I’d rather play the game. Also there’s no rush in a majorit’s game. No reason to not get this info out via a slow leak to see how people respond

If that's the case I hope your weary of the ones that went right along with it. Cause how you did it is sketchy at best.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

So someone comes along and says I have some info trust me. You're supposed to just go along with it? H

If they’re an investigator that nobody is counter claiming? Probably, yeah.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

If that's the case I hope your weary of the ones that went right along with it. Cause how you did it is sketchy at best.

Ok...

11 hours ago, Pats#1 said:

Well since I believe Tk3 is town, I'm gonna go with him and his assertion that he has role knowledge of the mookie hit.

Mookie

Dammit. Can we edit death Pats already. he keeps saying dumb things that make me thin he's mafia.

Pats....how does the knowledge (if true) that the mookie hit was attempted by a Civ make him mafia?

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

So, does everyone believe that a Blue role is in direct competition with a red role?

i really only heard James.

I've answered but you must have missed it,  the only issue I see is BCBs character is listed in blue but he also said the OP had no hints/clues etc

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I've answered but you must have missed it,  the only issue I see is BCBs character is listed in blue but he also said the OP had no hints/clues etc

Ok.... forget the op.

town is red. Bucs is a blue cult member.

Assuming that’s true, based on just the statement you see above, what do you say?

11 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Bucs certainly could be an other in this situation

This seems likely. I'm also very close to pushing for bucs based on that fact alone because I have a feeling there's conversion capability.

If Tk3 knows that Bucs' hit was attempted by mafia and DP knows that Bucs is not aligned with him I'm under that hard assumption that he's an other. I doubt that the identity of a mafia member would just be given away based on a role.

I guess the biggest question is: Is lynching an other (possible conversion) worth giving the mafia another round of moves/hits?

Archived