ChargerBuckeyes 2018 Way Too Early Mock Draft

chargerbuckeye

4 hours ago, pigsooie5 said:

Chicago seems destined for a top 5 pick and with Trubisky in the fold they will be a prime time trade candidate for a team looking to move up for one of the QBs. This scenario seems likely. 

James Washington would fit perfectly style wise with Trubiskys game. Like the pick a lot.

What are the trade details there?

Arizona trades their 2019 first rd pick to Chicago in this deal along with their current slot

On 12/10/2017 at 10:30 PM, chargerbuckeye said:

CLE: Saquan Barkley

Lots of picks i do not understand ?
-CLE: Saquan Barkley
They passed on Wentz and Watson and would take a RB #1 ?
-CIN: Josh Rosen
-Rudolph before Darnold. Plz watch USC vs Stanford
-SF: Mike McGlinchey
Staley-Brown ?
-LAR: Quinten Nelson
Saffold ?
-OAK: Hayden Hurst
-I watched some NC St games and even if nothing is impossible especially in October but Chubb is a beast

- Any CB in the first ? Fitzpatrick is a safety right ?

- Why Baltimore is picking that low ? SB for them ?

51 minutes ago, chargerbuckeye said:

Arizona trades their 2019 first rd pick to Chicago in this deal along with their current slot

It would take more than that... In 2014 when Buffalo moved up 5 spots from #9 to #4 it cost them the 2015 1st and 4th round picks. You have Chicago moving from #5 to #13 which is 8 spots. May cost an additional 2nd, at least a 3rd.

1 hour ago, zappa13004 said:

Lots of picks i do not understand ?
-CLE: Saquan Barkley
They passed on Wentz and Watson and would take a RB #1 ?
-CIN: Josh Rosen
-Rudolph before Darnold. Plz watch USC vs Stanford
-SF: Mike McGlinchey
Staley-Brown ?
-LAR: Quinten Nelson
Saffold ?
-OAK: Hayden Hurst
-I watched some NC St games and even if nothing is impossible especially in October but Chubb is a beast

- Any CB in the first ? Fitzpatrick is a safety right ?

- Why Baltimore is picking that low ? SB for them ?

SB for Baltimore

SF line is old and bad

Cle isn't giving up on kizer yet

Dalton is booty

Goff could use more protection

Fitzpatrick is a CB for Miami

1 hour ago, pigsooie5 said:

It would take more than that... In 2014 when Buffalo moved up 5 spots from #9 to #4 it cost them the 2015 1st and 4th round picks. You have Chicago moving from #5 to #13 which is 8 spots. May cost an additional 2nd, at least a 3rd.

You may be right there

If the Browns were picking #1 I could see them drafting QB or at least going after Cousins or Grap. I would love to have the QB situation handled without drafting a rookie. Then that #1 overall could be used to generate a great player AND more picks!!!! 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

2 hours ago, Mastercheddaar said:

If the Browns were picking #1 I could see them drafting QB or at least going after Cousins or Grap. I would love to have the QB situation handled without drafting a rookie. Then that #1 overall could be used to generate a great player AND more picks!!!! 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

The Redskins plan on putting a Transition tag on Cousins so pretty much, they will demand the motherload, so if the browns get cousins, They will be trading their first overall pick to washington, But As I said in my scenario, Jacksonville will sign him outright, and they'd offer washington a sexy package, and it would involve Jacksonvilles 1st rounder in 2018 first rd pick and their 2019 first rd pick, and though that has not been noted in this mock draft, the next mock draft that I will make due to the injuries and suspensions as of recent will show that revision, And I will make that mock now. So consider this draft Null and Void

1 hour ago, chargerbuckeye said:

The Redskins plan on putting a Transition tag on Cousins so pretty much, they will demand the motherload, so if the browns get cousins, They will be trading their first overall pick to washington, But As I said in my scenario, Jacksonville will sign him outright, and they'd offer washington a sexy package, and it would involve Jacksonvilles 1st rounder in 2018 first rd pick and their 2019 first rd pick, and though that has not been noted in this mock draft, the next mock draft that I will make due to the injuries and suspensions as of recent will show that revision, And I will make that mock now. So consider this draft Null and Void

If that's the case then he is all theirs LOL

That is all

Mastercheddaar

1 hour ago, chargerbuckeye said:

guarantee you the jags wont give up 2 1st for him.  i mean think Kirk cousins would make the jags a contender but giving up 2 potential good Rookies on good contracts no thanks.  if the jags were gonna go after cousins i would see them Assembling a a tougher contract for the redskins to match. the redskins have appx 54 million in cap room per sportac with the rollover from this year. however they have some Notable guys they might need to resign(trent Murphy, Terelle Pryor, Bashaud Breeland, Spencer Long, Shaun Lauvao along with Mason Foster, Will Compton, and Zach Brown set to be free agents).  i think if the jags put an offer with something like 30-34 million in the 1st year of the contract they probably wont match it. if they match it there are other options out there like Sam Bradford, Teddy Bridgewater(id take a gamble on him), or even Drew Brees, Jimmy Grap, AJ McCarron(hes an RFA).  with how Marrone wants to play offense all we need is an Accurate QB.  honestly i would rather trade for Hundley(maybe a 2nd  and a 2nd that goes conditional 1), Alex Smith(maybe a 2nd round pick plus a 3rd that can go to a 2nd next year). 

theres tons of Better Ideas for the jags to do at QB besides Throwing 2 1st round picks for a guy whom isnt really a top 10 qb. 

4 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

guarantee you the jags wont give up 2 1st for him.  i mean think Kirk cousins would make the jags a contender but giving up 2 potential good Rookies on good contracts no thanks.  if the jags were gonna go after cousins i would see them Assembling a a tougher contract for the redskins to match. the redskins have appx 54 million in cap room per sportac with the rollover from this year. however they have some Notable guys they might need to resign(trent Murphy, Terelle Pryor, Bashaud Breeland, Spencer Long, Shaun Lauvao along with Mason Foster, Will Compton, and Zach Brown set to be free agents).  i think if the jags put an offer with something like 30-34 million in the 1st year of the contract they probably wont match it. if they match it there are other options out there like Sam Bradford, Teddy Bridgewater(id take a gamble on him), or even Drew Brees, Jimmy Grap, AJ McCarron(hes an RFA).  with how Marrone wants to play offense all we need is an Accurate QB.  honestly i would rather trade for Hundley(maybe a 2nd  and a 2nd that goes conditional 1), Alex Smith(maybe a 2nd round pick plus a 3rd that can go to a 2nd next year). 

theres tons of Better Ideas for the jags to do at QB besides Throwing 2 1st round picks for a guy whom isnt really a top 10 qb. 

The Jags are a QB a few linemen away from being the best team in the AFC.

Archived