Madden 21 Denver Broncos Rebuild - FINISHED pg 50 - Broncos 10x Super Bowl Champs, GOAT QB and TE

JBURGE

1 hour ago, JBURGE said:

I don't know if I will get into this tonight, but the Falcons are currently 3-1 after the bye in week 5. I did just re-sign Duncan Mays to a big deal at around $15mm AAV. 

Isn't Mays averaging like 8 sacks a year from a 3-4 DE spot? If so, well worth it.

1 hour ago, scar988 said:

Isn't Mays averaging like 8 sacks a year from a 3-4 DE spot? If so, well worth it.

2021 5.5
2022 5.0
2023 9.5

6.66 average but yes on an upwards trend. Once he gets to 85 as a Speed Rusher of the pass rushing moves we should see that increase by a bit (unlocks 2nd superstar trait). I think he is around 81 now (85 run stopper)

This is a great reminder though for me, I should start doing stats for these players every year to track their performance, maybe I will start that after this season. Maybe just the SuperStars and X Factors. Or ones that are getting meaningful stats. 

Edited by JBURGE
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

2021 5.5
2022 5.0
2023 9.5

6.66 average but yes on an upwards trend. Once he gets to 85 as a Speed Rusher of the pass rushing moves we should see that increase by a bit (unlocks 2nd superstar trait). I think he is around 81 now (85 run stopper)

That'd definitely be one guy I'd focus train. That 85 speed rush and 10+ sacks from his 3-4 DE role would be massive for the overall improvement on the team. It's just a shame you didn't also keep Grady.