First of March first pick mock

Miblue

Round 1 Pick 1: Trevor Lawrence, QB, Clemson (A)
Round 1 Pick 25: Travis Etienne, RB, Clemson (A)
Round 2 Pick 1: Pat Freiermuth, TE, Penn State (A-)
Round 2 Pick 18 (MIA): Levi Onwuzurike, DT, Washington (A-)
Round 3 Pick 1: Andre Cisco, FS/SS, Syracuse (A)
Round 3 Pick 17 (MIA): Rodarius Williams, CB, Oklahoma State (A+)
Round 4 Pick 1: Baron Browning, ILB/OLB, Ohio State (A+)
Round 4 Pick 25: Cole Van Lanen, OT, Wisconsin (A+)
Round 5 Pick 1: Amari Rodgers, WR, Clemson (A+)
Round 5 Pick 26: LaBryan Ray, DT/DE, Alabama (A+)
Round 7 Pick 1: Janarius Robinson, DE/OLB, Florida State (A+)
Round 7 Pick 22: Dareuan Parker, OG, Mississippi State (A+)

I used to use that site for my mocks.  One thing I just can't understand is how you only get an "A" for drafting Trevor Lawrence at #1.  How could you possibly have done any better?

As for the rest, my feeling is that, although he is a good player, Etienne would be kind of a wasted pick for the Jaguars at #25.  We already have James Robinson who, although undrafted, was probably the third candidate in the OROY race last year.  I'd much rather draft a guy like Jaret Patterson later in the draft as a complimentary back to Robinson. 

Then, if we are going to go with a TE at #33, I'd rather see us package #25 with #33 and trade up for Kyle Pitts.  A Lawrence-Pitts combination could become legendary over the years.  I think the combination of Pitts/Patterson would potentially add more to our offense than that of Etienne/Freiermuth. 

The pick of Levi at #45 is a good one.  He's a good prospect and fills a big need on our roster.

Edited by Uncle Buck

23 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

depends on who the Player is.  i think we need a LT(wether its cam robinson or someone else), rg(Cann is very MEH), and RT(a guy who can push Taylor at the least)

I agree with you that we need a strong offensive line.  We don't want to see Trevor end up getting hurt in his rookie year like Joe Burrow did.