In season news and notes

pwny

Just now, iPwn said:

6 weeks deep into the season, and we didn’t have a thread for this. Figured we needed a place for minor things going on with the team that maybe don’t spark a full discussion.

I'd say a lot of the guys we bring in for workouts/random stats that we find would be a good place for this. Thought about posting this a couple times but I know we've tried to get away from general topics.

Just now, .Buzz said:

Thought about posting this a couple times but I know we've tried to get away from general topics.

They’re good for minor things. Anything that can spark discussion should still get its own thread though. We’ll see how much can find a way into this thread. Hopefully some.

1 hour ago, Tugboat said:

He fast.  So much for the minor fretting over his combine 40-time, and how it was basically only good because he weighed a million pounds.

This year has really lessened my combine hype honestly. There's been quite a few guys this year who didn't perform great at the combine that are looked to be really nice players. Dalvin especially with how awful he scored. He looked fantastic and pretty much what you expected him to look like when you saw him at FSU.

2 hours ago, Tugboat said:

He fast.  So much for the minor fretting over his combine 40-time, and how it was basically only good because he weighed a million pounds.

Speed score said he was good tho. In case we’re scoring at home.

Archived