Patriots awarded top fifth round compensatory pick after error by NFL

DoleINGout

Just another pick to package to move up, bringing them up to a total of 10 picks in this draft. I'd expect trade up and trying to trade some of these picks into next year. 

QB / OT / CB / WR / RB.. Grab who you love at those positions and this is quite possibly the perfect offseason given the circumstances. 

7 hours ago, Crimmage said:

Just another pick to package to move up, bringing them up to a total of 10 picks in this draft. I'd expect trade up and trying to trade some of these picks into next year. 

QB / OT / CB / WR / RB.. Grab who you love at those positions and this is quite possibly the perfect offseason given the circumstances. 

QB = 1st Jones , 1st  Mond (trade up)

OT = 2nd Liam Eichenberg, Dillon Radunz 3rd Walker Little,Robert Hainsey

CB = 2nd Asante Samuel Jr. Ifeatu Melifonwu,Eric Stokes and Tyson Campbell

WR =2nd Rondale Moore, Terrace Marshall Jr., Elijah Moore 3rd Amari Rodgers, 3rd/4th Ihmir Smith-Marsette, Tylan Wallace, 4th5th D'Wayne Eskridge

RB =  2nd Kenneth Gainwell, Javonte Williams  3d Michael Carter 3rd/4th Trey Sermon, 5th Kylin Hill, Jaret Patterson 

Hill is a excellent pass blocker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IkuJsesGXs

Edited by m haynes
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, m haynes said:

QB = 1st Jones , 1st  Mond (trade up)

OT = 2nd Liam Eichenberg, Dillon Radunz 3rd Walker Little,Robert Hainsey

CB = 2nd Asante Samuel Jr. Ifeatu Melifonwu,Eric Stokes and Tyson Campbell

WR =2nd Rondale Moore, Terrace Marshall Jr., Elijah Moore 3rd Amari Rodgers, 3rd/4th Ihmir Smith-Marsette, Tylan Wallace, 4th5th D'Wayne Eskridge

RB =  2nd Kenneth Gainwell, Javonte Williams  3d Michael Carter 3rd/4th Trey Sermon, 5th Kylin Hill, Jaret Patterson 

Hill is a excellent pass blocker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IkuJsesGXs

Can Mond really go in the first round?

29 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

another reason to trade up and get Mac Jones and not reach for another QB

I worry about his arm strength and durability for a trade up into the top 10. Decision making is great and accuracy is good. If. at 15, sure take a chance. But moving up into the top 10 I am not sure if he is worth it long term to the Patriots.