COUGH 😷 DOGGY 21’ MOCK

NCOUGHMAN

Just now, NCOUGHMAN said:

Micah- gone by our pick

jok- not really a lb

zaven- strictly olb

jamin- no way a guy from ken wants to come to lv 

imo obviously 

Micah Parsons could fall on draft day based on recent reports. 

Not sure how you can say Jok isn't a LB and Bolton is. Bolton is undersized and less athletic than JOK. 

Zaven Collins is better in coverage and provides a much more diverse skill set. 

Because one player didn't work out from Kentucky after trying to change positions that means we'll never go after another Kentucky guy again? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Not sure how you can say Jok isn't a LB and Bolton is. Bolton is undersized and less athletic than JOK. 

Because one player didn't work out from Kentucky after trying to change positions that means we'll never go after another Kentucky guy again? 

I wouldn't say Bolton is undersized per se, but he's definitely not in the same athletic class as JOK. JOK is a missile.

16 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Ken dogged us for pick cle ferr then dogged us again for Bowden. 

in my mock parsons didn’t fall

jok is a hybrid more of a slot safety like Joyner 

zaven is cool but I want a lb thats gonna be in the middle 

24 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I wouldn't say Bolton is undersized per se, but he's definitely not in the same athletic class as JOK. JOK is a missile.

13 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Ken dogged us for pick cle ferr then dogged us again for Bowden. 

in my mock parsons didn’t fall

jok is a hybrid more of a slot safety like Joyner 

zaven is cool but I want a lb thats gonna be in the middle 

I think If you're going to go LB in the 1st round you'd want to target a SLB. Kwit played pretty well at MIKE last season, all things considered. Our run defense was significantly better when he was on the field and he held up well in coverage. 

Morrow played well in coverage last season and should be even better in Bradley's scheme. And although Littleton struggled last year I have faith that he can bounce back in Bradley's scheme which is much more suited for his strengths. So if you go with a guy like JOK or Bolton they're kind of redundant to the personnel we already have. 

If we're going to LB early I think you'd want to target Parsons at #17 or Collins with a trade back. Both of those guys provide skill-sets that none of our current LB's have as bigger LB's that can play SLB in our base defense and stay on the field in our nickel defense because of their pass rushing ability.