COUGH 😷 DOGGY 21’ MOCK

NCOUGHMAN

12 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Let’s get crazy and think outside the box. No trade downs even tho I would. Anyways let’s go.

17) Nick Bolton / lb / mizzo 

-we need dogs and leaders who bring it. Not sold on kwit and dessie says I can draft a lb at 17 so boom. He can cover and play the run.

48) Creed Humphrey /iol/ okla

-not sold on our guard or center depth. Instant starter for 5 years. Hudson is a huge loss.

79) Spencer Brown / ot / ni 

-since day 1 he’s been my guy in the 2nd wave of ot’s. Natural on the right side. Bookends secured.

80) Kellen Mond /qb / Tex a&m

-need some new blood at qb can sit behind carr. Think mm gets traded before season is over.

121) Tyree Gillespie / s/ mizzo 

-nice sleeper safety who will push to start has great size and ability 

162) Divine Deablo / s/ vt 

-more safety depth so bullet can kick rocks. D cord might can get the best out of him.

167) Elerson Smith /de/ ni 

-long de with sneaky speed also more depth at de

200) Jarrett Patterson / rb / buff

-this guy is crazy and imo can complete the rb room

you know I’m crazy but roast away

ps: no dt’s cause we signed about 5 in fa.

😂 Bolton is probably a reach but I think #17 is a good spot for a MLB who will lead the defense. Think we get obsessed with trying to fix everything in one off season, Bolton would hopefully secure our MLB for years. 

Like the double dip on safety, we need depth for sure and I like Deablo as a good fit. I agree that C/G needs addressing but not sure i would do it in the 2nd.

Think we need some depth at outside corner but solid job as usual tbf. 

2 hours ago, Turnobili said:

i dont hate Humphrey and Spencer Brown picks at all (if we could guarantee that Brown will be available in the 3rd, then I'd be thrilled).

But I just can't get behind the Bolton pick at 17. in this scenario, I'd much rather we take the best edge at 17, or trade back a few spots and end up with Moehrig or Grant

Mond in the 4th would also be quite good (even though I like Carr, and have advocated for his extension)

I got lucky  with tdn and brown was there. Basically got all my guys. After fa I can’t see us going dline or edge imo

20 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I got lucky  with tdn and brown was there. Basically got all my guys. After fa I can’t see us going dline or edge imo

i dont think they'll go edge either but i dont see how they're going to flag MLB as a need either (assuming they draft for need, which has certainly been the MO)

10 minutes ago, Turnobili said:

i dont think they'll go edge either but i dont see how they're going to flag MLB as a need either (assuming they draft for need, which has certainly been the MO)

I think he’s the best pure mlb in the draft we have no identity I think guys like him change the culture. Plus that’s three levels of new blood secondary dline and now lb. 

6 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I think he’s the best pure mlb in the draft we have no identity I think guys like him change the culture. Plus that’s three levels of new blood secondary dline and now lb. 

whats the new blood in the secondary? the safeties taken on day 3?

Edited by Turnobili