Week 7 GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars (3-3) @ Indianapolis Colts (2-4)

.Buzz

8 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Ended their streak at 375 games.

remember our 375 rushing yard game against them? Fun times.

Yes indeed. That's probably my favorite Jaguars game of all time. Sad. I'd like it to be a Superbowl win. 

I gotta say that if I were a strong AFC team, I would hate to play y'all in the playoffs. The good news is that y'all have a really soft second half schedule. If you can show the consistency you need from week to week, you can win 10+ games. 

10 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I gotta say that if I were a strong AFC team, I would hate to play y'all in the playoffs. The good news is that y'all have a really soft second half schedule. If you can show the consistency you need from week to week, you can win 10+ games. 

They just have to start stacking wins. This win/loss/win/loss pattern is getting quite old. 

I don’t want to look too far ahead but the next 5 games are against the Bengals, Chargers, Browns, Cardinals and Colts. They have to take advantage of that if they really want to make the playoffs.

Just now, KhanYouDigIt said:

They just have to start stacking wins. This win/loss/win/loss pattern is getting quite old. 

I don’t want to look too far ahead but the next 5 games are against the Bengals, Chargers, Browns, Cardinals and Colts. They have to take advantage of that if they really want to make the playoffs.

Yea, I was telling my brother that they have no business not winning four of the next five. They're better than all five teams (especially now that Palmer is out). 

Archived