USATSI_14926624-1.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=

Rashad Higgins-Wide Receiver

BgKYT2Z.gif

Anthony Walker- Linebacker

GettyImages-1229599208-e1616069148456.jp

Takk Mckinley-Defensive End

jfkw7bw6eohcelz5lu11

Draft

26.) Terrence Marshall Jr. -Wide Receiver-LSU-  here is my reasoning I think this very well could be the last year that we see Jarvis and OBJ in Cleveland just because there's so much money tied up into the position, which for me is tough to see because Jarvis really started the culture change here when he came,  We signed Hollywood to a 1 year deal this year and I could see us resigning him to another deal and  rolling with Marshall and Hollywood as the 1 and 2 with DPJ as the 3. Marshall offers you Size at 6'3, speed ran 4.38 at his pro day, good hands and route running ability.  a big explosive target for baker the "other" guy in that LSU Receiver room that was for lack of better words....loaded

1200358058.jpeg

2.) Ifeatu Melifonwu-Cornerback-Syracuse-   a tall long armed corner with a blue collar bring your lunchbox attitude, not afraid to tackle, and has a knack for pass breakups, has quick feet and fluid motions he improved alot since coming to Syracuse and is one of the hardest workers on that team.  much like many of the defenders Berry has brought in he is very versatile

ifeatu-melifonwu.jpg

*Trade 3rd, 4th, and 2022 pick to move back up into the 2nd round*

Carlos Basham-Defensive End-Wake Forest- Another versatile defender brought in, Basham can play the end or slide inside, imo the eventual heir to Clowney.  like Clowney Basham plays the run well and while not as physically gifted as some pass rushers, Basham gets to the QB with technique and effort

basham.jpg

3.) Chazz Surratt-Linebacker-North Carolina-  I think Surratt is the perfect guy to learn under walker just like Darius Leonard, and eventually take over for him I think that a future LB crew of Phillips and Surratt (basing it off of us playing two LB) is a good tandem for this defense. Surratt has improved every year in college  since making the change to LB I think he is a future pro bowler.

Surratt_Chazz_um_388.jpg

4.) Marvin Wilson-Defensive Tackle-Florida State- I was going back and forth as to draft Marvin or Osa Odighizuwa, in the end Marvin won out because I think he is closer to billings is that Osa and I think Elliot is a good person to learn under Malik Jackson, Marvin can hold his own as a run defender but he can have some issues anchoring from time to time, Wilson is going to need some time to get his body more acclimated for the NFL game but I think he has the makings of a good DT if he applies himself 

ERLGL4NIOJDRHGX67VUZ7QBSAE.jpg

5.) Paris Ford- Safety-Pittsburgh- A very physical, athletic, aggressive safety, perfect to be a backup for either safety position, but he needs to work on being far more consistent if he wants to see time on the field had an issue with missed tackles and taking poor anles but hopefully working with someone like JJ3 can teach him what he needs to do to be a pro.

2600.jpeg

6.) Jose Borregales-Kicker Miami- kicking competition for Parkey who made 90% of his kicks last season

12459b16-e731-4748-8140-59c658e9d689-EiU

7.) Rakeem Boyd- Running Back- Arkansas- athletic Running back to possibly stash on the PS

AN_UA_PORT_FB_022_t800.jpg?90232451fbcad

• Like 1

I really like what you did.

I would be fine with a WR 1 because of your reasoning, though I don't know that drafting a WR in the first round is ever necessary, if we want him to take over for OBJ right away I could see us doing it.

I love your second round pick.

Though I personally love the trade and Besham, I don't know that the browns would do it because of his age.  It seems they have the thought process of if hes closing in on or at 23 years old, they wont go near him.  That being said I would LOVE for this to happen.

Overall I would be thrilled if this is how the draft turned out.

• Like 1

Love this mock draft!

If so, I would let Landry go.

Also, I would think about Barmore with 1st pick and draft WR later while keeping Landry.

I believe Browns will draft an O lineman.

Another thought is to trade up!