orlando magoc thread: franzchero era

FinneasGage

8 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

if they can trade harris's cap number for some vet with a stupid cap number that can hold down some minutes at the 3/4 that'd be ideal. 

even if they keep harris tho... between him, fultz, anthony, okeke all being pretty injury prone, minutes are definitely gonna open up 

cole's not anything close to a building block... he's maxing out as a spark plug. i really like him, but I don't think they need to overly concerned about getting Cole minutes... despite the PPG's he was dropping at the end, he was playing rough ball most the year.

I feel ya. This regime is weird and I don’t think they would let the dude they just took just outside of the lottery to be out of the rotation after 47 games.

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

6'6, 6'7, I still think you can play Fultz, Suggs, and Hampton together. 

you can... it's gonna be rough though. ORL was giving Hampton a lot of minutes at the 3 for the first couple weeks after they acquired him. He held it down, but spacing is gonna be entirely ****ed with Fultz as the primary ball handler with those two as the wings obviously 

2 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

I feel ya. This regime is weird and I don’t think they would let the dude they just took just outside of the lottery to be out of the rotation after 47 games.

yeah harris is probably gone... this is a different regime but we did pay al harrington 16m i think that one year to just stay at home lol