Home Fans at the Allegiant

On 5/20/2021 at 8:55 AM, GordyTheGoffer said:

Raider fans....

Im a UK based NFL fan of 10 years or so. To this point Ive mainly followed the teams that my money was down on any given season. Now however I am looking to follow a specific team and my heart tells me its the Raiders. Can you tell me what your expectations are re having a strong home advantage and excellent Raider fan present at the Allegiant stadium going forward? I'm concerned its going to be a bit of a mix of fans because of the Vegas impact.

I can see that 2nd hand ticket prices are currently priced at stupid money, do you think they will always be inflated because its LV?

Cheers

G

Hey there, I've been to one home game so far it was back in 2012 against the Chiefs, that was my first Raiders experience. It was very exciting to see in person compared to watching the games on TV, you get the whole mystique of things. My expectations are fairly high, but I believe Las Vegas will be a great crowd. The impact of the crowd is huge and it will make a difference. The ticket prices most likely won't always be the same. 

• Like 1

I'm a Vegas resident and was hoping to catch one game this year. When I saw the prices I knew that wasn't happening. My only chance is to travel to LA when we play the Chargers and go during that game. With my luck I would shell out 700 bucks and then we would play a terrible game. Not taking that chance with this team at those prices.

• Like 2

On 5/27/2021 at 10:44 PM, CaribouLou said:

I'm a Vegas resident and was hoping to catch one game this year. When I saw the prices I knew that wasn't happening. My only chance is to travel to LA when we play the Chargers and go during that game. With my luck I would shell out 700 bucks and then we would play a terrible game. Not taking that chance with this team at those prices.

Yeah they pretty much priced out all of the real fans unfortunately. I am on the waiting list for season tickets in 22-23. 

• 4 weeks later...

Try "Raider Nation LV Tickets". It's on Facebook.  Hundreds of season ticket holders (STH) have signed up.  They want to sell to Raider fans and you can't join unless you can show you're a Raider fan.  This is year one for the PSL holder and yes they're asking a lot.  They paid the PSL which was a lot.  If you haven't looked at those PSL prices you have no idea.  Look at ticket prices at Ticketmaster.  They should be less at the site I mentioned.  Prices will taper off...............unless the Raiders start winning.  Wouldn't that be nice.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 5/31/2021 at 7:09 PM, NYRaider said:

Yeah they pretty much priced out all of the real fans unfortunately. I am on the waiting list for season tickets in 22-23. 

Yeh, i heard something about fans in suits. If I travel from the UK and go to a game and the dude next to me is wearing a suit, I'll want a refund. Really hope guys in suits is not a thing.

On 6/29/2021 at 3:39 AM, S&B Bleeder said:

Try "Raider Nation LV Tickets". It's on Facebook.  Hundreds of season ticket holders (STH) have signed up.  They want to sell to Raider fans and you can't join unless you can show you're a Raider fan.  This is year one for the PSL holder and yes they're asking a lot.  They paid the PSL which was a lot.  If you haven't looked at those PSL prices you have no idea.  Look at ticket prices at Ticketmaster.  They should be less at the site I mentioned.  Prices will taper off...............unless the Raiders start winning.  Wouldn't that be nice.

Yeh, i am sure your right about "original pricing", I'm not blaming anybody other than the club I suppose. They have mentioned wanting Raider Nation in the building this year to give them a real home field advantage, a ton. They wont get that loud feel and awesome atmosphere for long if only the well off can afford to go!

Edited by GordyTheGoffer