Jordan Ta’amu rookie mini-camp QB XFL Highlights

turtle28

Jordan Ta’amu XFL Highlights | Rookie Mini Camp QB |

I’m not sure if Ta’Amu does enough to make the team over Allen/Heinicke but I think there’s something to work with & we should put him in the PS. 

Remeber, Heinicke was Ta’Amu’s back up in the XFL as well. I like this pick up. At worst we should keep Ta’Amu on our practice squad.

Edited by turtle28

12 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Jordan Ta’amu XFL Highlights | Rookie Mini Camp QB |

I’m not sure if Ta’Amu does enough to make the team over Allen/Heinicke but, I think there something to work with & we should put him in the PS. 

Remeber, Heinicke was Ta’Amu’s back up in the XFL as well. I like this pick up. At worst we should keep Ta’Amu on our practice squad.

I agree. He looks pretty smooth out there with nice accuracy. 

24 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

We already have Montez. There’s no need for Ta’amu

I haven’t seen Montez throw a pass as a pro, I can’t put any eggs in that basket. Ta’Amu was AJ Brown & Metcalf’s QB at Ole Miss, as AMHOF said, he’s a smooth player and a great athlete too. 

He also played well in the XFL. I’m not definitely saying he does enough to beat Montez out to be our PS QB but I lean that way based off how he played in the XFL - which was basically like playing vs 3rd/4th string NFL preseason players for him.

I honestly wish we had signed Ta’amu last December and put him on the practice squad after we cut Haskins so he could get a jump on learning the offense.

Edited by turtle28