E3 2021 Thread

Kiltman

I cannot wait for this game, Im glad Ninja Theory did something today.

If any of you havent played Hellblade Senuas sacrifice I suggest you put it at the top of your list, Senuas Sacrifice is hands down the best game I have ever played and its about real life issues people deal with day in and day out.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

I cannot wait for this game, Im glad Ninja Theory did something today.

If any of you havent played Hellblade Senuas sacrifice I suggest you put it at the top of your list, Senuas Sacrifice is hands down the best game I have ever played and its about real life issues people deal with day in and day out.

Once they said they were waiting for Unreal 5 I knew it’d be a bit longer, But excited to see what they do to expand on it with way more budget. Cause the visuals seem like they’ll be a huge jump.

Always cool to hear about the studios helping each other out and working together. I’m curious how much that will expand the next 10 years at Xbox/Bethesda.

I really want to know what the 2023 release calendar is like. Like where does Hellblade come out with Avowed, Fable and some of the other games slated for that year.

2 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Once they said they were waiting for Unreal 5 I knew it’d be a bit longer, But excited to see what they do to expand on it with way more budget. Cause the visuals seem like they’ll be a huge jump.

Always cool to hear about the studios helping each other out and working together. I’m curious how much that will expand the next 10 years at Xbox/Bethesda.

I really want to know what the 2023 release calendar is like. Like where does Hellblade come out with Avowed, Fable and some of the other games slated for that year.

What studios where helping who out and on what if you know? Im assuming a studio was helping NT out but in what ways? Never knew that and find it cool as well.

1 hour ago, mattyice0401 said:

What studios where helping who out and on what if you know? Im assuming a studio was helping NT out but in what ways? Never knew that and find it cool as well.

Ah I misheard, he said epic games is helping with the tech. Swore I heard the Coalition (gears), my bad. They’ve been doing some support stuff on Halo so it made sense.

Theres been other stuff like that over the years with both Xbox studios and Bethesda, so will be interesting how that continues. Like could there be some cross studio team ups like what Bethesda has done or will some engines be shared across studios. They have a ton of tech now.

• Like 1