West Conference Finals: (4) Clippers vs. Suns (2)

TheRealMcCoy

Who is going to the Finals?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. The winner will be _____________ in ____ .....

• Clippers in 4
    • Clippers in 5
    • Clippers in 6
    • Clippers in 7
    • Suns in 4
    • Suns in 5
    • Suns in 6
    • Suns in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/20/2021 at 08:30 PM

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

That's a fine theory lol, but he's been BAD this postseason.

I'm sure @NYRaiderwishes he played him more against Utah.

Clippers were up 27-21 when he was inserted and they were down 2 when he was pulled.

No Mike Conley killed us, these frauds and their great coach were celebrating like they had just won the finals. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

No Mike Conley killed us, these frauds and their great coach were celebrating like they had just won the finals. 

Gotta give Lue his due. His team keeps trying to throwaway their playoff hopes each series and he was able to bring them back from the dead with his adjustments two series in a row.

I don't wanna hear about Conley when Kawhi missed the time that he did and y'all lost 4 straight after winning the first two. Clippers were also missing Ibaka for the whole series too.

Just now, agarcia34 said:
3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Ah gotcha. You don't use dark mode?

This website got a dark mode??? lol never really bothered to explore the settings

Yeah. Go to the bottom of the page whether on mobile or desktop and right next to Contact Us it should say "Theme" and you can click it and choose dark mode.

• Like 1

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Gotta give Lue his due. His team keeps trying to throwaway their playoff hopes each series and he was able to bring them back from the dead with his adjustments two series in a row.

I don't wanna hear about Conley when Kawhi missed the time that he did and y'all lost 4 straight after winning the first two. Clippers were also missing Ibaka for the whole series too.

And now he will get swept, but I'm sure his team will love the T Mann highlights from round 2 and WCF banner. ❤️

Just now, agarcia34 said:

How do you expect to heal when you keep on going back to the past. Mann got you sick

Just have to keep tally because every year some scrub goes full Michael Jordan mode against us and then never plays well again in their career.