2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

He’s a great coach. He can be frustrating at times cause when his offense isn’t working he’s stubborn in changing but the players know there roles and play them very well.

I feel like Quinn Snyder is our version of Mark Jackson. A good coach but not someone that can get us to our peak potential. We'll literally just chuck terrible 3's the entire game and he won't adjust.

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

Andrew Wiggins deserves to be in the All Star game!!! Warriors greatest accomplishment might just end up being Turing Wiggins into the player that was expected him to be coming into the league 

I can't wait to see what Kuminga develops into for you guys. He was my favorite player in the draft, dude moves like Kawhi Leonard. If he hits his ceiling he will be the best player from the draft.

• Like 1

Just now, NYRaider said:

I feel like Quinn Snyder is our version of Mark Jackson. A good coach but not someone that can get us to our peak potential. We'll literally just chuck terrible 3's the entire game and he won't adjust.

Problem is you ain’t gonna get much better then him if you move on from him. 

Just now, agarcia34 said:

Warriors defense continues to impress me in every game. It’s really unbelievable how good they’re are. They do it without a rim protector to which makes it even more amazing 

Steve Kerr is the small ball goat coach.

23 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Ready for zo and Caruso to get back, cause the defense bulls playing right now is a mess. 

You have to give a ton of credit to the Bulls front office for recognizing that they had a young star in Lavine but that they needed to build a winning team around him if they wanted to keep him around long term. They didn't sit on their hands and basically rebuilt their entire roster in one off-season.