Coaching Staff is our biggest Weakness!!

GetDownandDirty

With all the injuries this team has to play with, this coaching Staff is our biggest Weakness. From an offensive coordinator who can’t call plays in the Red Zone, to a Head Coach who makes Bone Head decisions. Down 13 to 12, 4th down at the 11/2 yd line & he goes for the TD instead of the field goal! Never leave points on the field, mainly when you can take the lead & your defense is keeping the other team in check. Inexcusable call.... Period! Caldwell cost us the game. If he kicks that field goal, we win it with that last drive with a field goal. Stupid, just plain Stupid! Also, I really hope they can trade Ebron Tuesday. Fells is a much better TE, but Ebron gets the most snaps. Get rid of him so this coaching staff has no choice but play the better TE!

Yeah I don't know. That's just dumb not to take the lead with 5mins in the 3rd quarter. I didn't even think it was real until they hiked it I thought they where just trying to draw'em offsides, which I would of agreed with that(at least trying to draw them off.) In such a tight game like that, you take the lead when you can... To add insult to injury is they scored a TD almost right after we got stopped. A 10 point swing, instead of us being up 2, we're now down 8...

Not even saying Lions would of won that game had they kicked the field goal, but they'd of been in a much better position, hell, if they hit the FG's they're suppose to, the team could of won or had a chance to win the game at the end of the game winning with 7 FG's, 20-21.

Archived