Week 9 GDT: Raiders (5-2) at Giants (2-6)

NYRaider

Who ya got?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Raiders
    • Giants

Just now, ronjon1990 said:

Except that there were at least 3 distinct times I can recall Zay was running literally uncovered and Carr didn't see him/chucked it into double coverage to the first read. 

But we know. You don't actually watch football. 

Intresting. I mean I figured something had to do with the fact that no receiver today inside or outside had more than 50 yards and that our second leading pass catcher was an RB.

19 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Other receivers performances have nothing to do with the fact Zay Jones couldn't get open or that the coaching staff didn't trust him enough to make him a key piece of the gameplan. I watched the game and I'm done going back and forth with you. Zay folded when the team needed him the most.

actually on the INT play, zay had the cb beat. carr under threw him badly. Mckinnely had to come up to made the int. 

I am a carr guy, but carr was off. he had time in pocket, but didn't look great making reads ir throwing ball. 

the sky still isn't falling though either. its the NFL, bills lost to jags, cowboys lost to donkeys. happens

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Except that there were at least 3 distinct times I can recall Zay was running literally uncovered and Carr didn't see him/chucked it into double coverage to the first read. 

1 catch, 20 yards in a loss. He's very good.

29 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

I just watch the one catch the Zay Jones had an even that play was thrown behind him. if he hit him inside he could've still ran for what possibly could've been a touchdown

17 minutes ago, roi34 said:

actually on the INT play, zay had the cb beat. carr under threw him badly. Mckinnely had to come up to made the int. 

I just watch this right now he had Bradberry beat deep it appeared that Derek Carr took his Time to throw and underthrew the pass.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

It's everyone's fault except Zay's.

2 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

Sure he didn't do anything today but there are some things to keep in mind:

-Derek Carr played horribly

-No receiver on the team had more than 50 yards

-Brian Edwards had no catches for no yards

I said I didn't watch the whole game so I can't completely speak on it. But it seems to me that this game is not indicative of what Derek Carr the receivers or the whole offense can do in a similar way to how the Bears game wasnt

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Yeah at least Zay did his part.

2 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

Sure he didn't do anything today but there are some things to keep in mind:

-Derek Carr played horribly

-No receiver on the team had more than 50 yards

-Brian Edwards had no catches for no yards

I said I didn't watch the whole game so I can't completely speak on it. But it seems to me that this game is not indicative of what Derek Carr the receivers or the whole offense can do in a similar way to how the Bears game wasnt