Christmas movie mafia- bah humbug. Not a Christmas movie wins!

bcb1213

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

That’s really not necessary. I know what you’re claiming, when you started claiming it doesn’t change that. I’m not saying it’s you, I’m just saying it’s a possibility. 

I hear you. I feel I have been pretty fluid since getting my commute out in the open. Once Orca flips mafia I will have to eat crow and apologize to Forge however. And Blue to a much lesser extent.

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Plus did you read my wincon. The main reason I wanted to hear what people said was the way it read “Christmas movie” and not movies. You nailed it. I have no doubt on you.

If it was anybody but orca with you, I’d believe you 100%. I wouldn’t put it past orca for the plan to be something like what you two have done. 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

He messed up. He didn’t know the town wincon. It’s a slam dunk.

You're assuming bcb didn't **** up and forget to include a wincon in his role PM, whereas I am not so confident.

We need to get this right. I'd like to rule out moderator error before voting.

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@theuntouchable

Unless you believe that forge and blue are split (which as i have said for 3 or 4 nights is not a possibility based on my role and undoubtedly yours).  Slappy just lost the game for mafia by bussing Orca based on the pm game.  

I am 100%, there is not doubt, there is no question in my mind, I will stake everything on this.....

If orca is mafia which I believe he is, Slappy is 100% with him.  

I will go whichever route you desire.   Orca first and then slappy or slappy and then 0rca.   

Your logic leaves really only one option. You really think I would sit here and devise a plan to out my mafia partner and buss him soooooo hard after hammering Whicker? Come on man. I know you don’t like losing like this, but a mistake is a mistake.