Christmas movie mafia- bah humbug. Not a Christmas movie wins!

bcb1213

27 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So based on my role I can infer that the game is too tiny to be role madness.  

I think what forge and blue are claiming and trying to sell would lend itself to be a role madness game.

I think they kept dropping in the thread that they dont know the others alignment bc if the other was lynched they would be "cleared"

Im sold that it them unless others have an argument for someone else

@Malfatron

You can't get around this airtight logic. Please vote for me, sir. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

So either Slappy is lying (and would be scum), or it's possible people have "abilities" 

I Just Work Here GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

This is pretty comical. You seem to be spiraling my friend. So do you not believe that MWil was an alignment cop that learned if someone was naughty or nice? Heck, I'd even entertain you and Blue as masons. The problem for me is that the reveal, doesn't list role. I am sure that there are abilities present. I am also sure that someone is mafia aligned with the movie title gremlins. 

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

This is pretty comical. You seem to be spiraling my friend. So do you not believe that MWil was an alignment cop that learned if someone was naughty or nice? Heck, I'd even entertain you and Blue as masons. The problem for me is that the reveal, doesn't list role. I am sure that there are abilities present. I am also sure that someone is mafia aligned with the movie title gremlins. 

You realize the point of my post is mocking Pickle's theory, right? you're not great at picking up context, huh? 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Why did you cut out the rest of the quote?