BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

12 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

I checked the replay. He let him get by on purpose and then stumbled turning around to close the gap when the throw was coming.

You know that doesn't make sense right.

You just said Apple was getting embarassed.  Is it less embarrassing to intentionally let a wide receiver run right by you and then stumble?

Just now, Scoundrel said:

When he thought it was Apple it was him getting embarrassed... 

Hilton did get embarrassed. He tripped all over himself. Hilton is still one of the best corners, he messed up. It's not a serial thing.

When I noticed it was Hilton I decided to look at it more carefully to see if he got beat solely by the player or it was something else. That is all.

19 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

You may be correct as I think it was 21. Very shocked. Normally doesn't mess up. He rarely gets beat even a quarter that badly. If he isn't the best slot corner he's right up there. Maybe he stumbled but that's part of getting beat. They showed Apple and someone mentioned him after the play but cameraman might have had the wrong guy.

Have you ever watched Mike Hilton play football? Especially in Pittsburgh?

A solid double move and and anybody can beat Hilton, That dude is always tripping over his own feet.

Just now, LAOJoe said:

Hilton did get embarrassed. He tripped all over himself. Hilton is still one of the best corners, he messed up. It's not a serial thing.

When I noticed it was Hilton I decided to look at it more carefully to see if he got beat solely by the player or it was something else. That is all.

Are you related to @Ragnarok or a lawyer? It’s one or the other, if not both, right?

• Like 1

Meme me all you want. I now expect to lose every matchup with him because he is Eli Apple level.

All only analyzed it further after. He was palying zone or at least trying to cheat and also defend the goalline as his first look. He definitely let Edmonds take the outside and definitely fell flat on his face like an idiot.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LAOJoe said:

Meme me all you want. I now expect to lose every matchup with him because he is Eli Apple level.

All only analyzed it further after. He was palying zone or at least trying to cheat and also defend the goalline as his first look. He definitely let Edmonds take the outside and definitely fell flat on his face like an idiot.

I mean you’re the one who thought Hilton was Eli Apple so...