BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Yeah, they give great value.  I would try a couple lots and you might be able to get a very gently used car for good price.

Plus, if you get it at carmax, you can get a solid warranty.

I've been set on another Subaru. I had a 2016 Forester XT before. 280 HP turbo in what looks like a good old fashion gay lady subaru. That thing ripped. Paddle shifters, huge moonroof. 18" wheels. They don't even make it anymore, but I haven't found a vehicle that drove as well since.

Edited by Jlash

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Yeah, they give great value.  I would try a couple lots and you might be able to get a very gently used car for good price.

Plus, if you get it at carmax, you can get a solid warranty.

CarMax wanted to give me 5k for my car that was about to Blow up. Dealer gave me 7k... and made the decision in 10 minutes suckers. 

Just now, Jlash said:

I've been set on another Subaru. I had a 2016 Forester XT before. 280 HP turbo in what looks like a good old fashion gay lady subaru. That thing ripped. Paddle shifters, huge moonroof. 18" wheels. They don't even make it anymore, but I haven't found a vehicle that drove as well since.

Oh you belong in the PNW

• Like 1