Ideal scenario before draft

soflbillsfan

On 2/3/2022 at 1:09 PM, Trentwannabe said:

Not sure cause there are some pricey guys who could keep the attention of most teams in free agency. I would pay him to be your number 1 returner and your 4th WR who could step in day 1 at slot if needed. 

Let McKenzie walk and see if Beasley takes a pay cut with some money up front 

Apparently his agent has said he is seeking 9 mil a year and that the jets are trying to retain him prior to free agency. Seems steep for a slot as Beasley got around 7 mil per year while jets paid crowder around 9 mil per year when they initially signed him.

On 2/10/2022 at 12:23 PM, soflbillsfan said:

Apparently his agent has said he is seeking 9 mil a year and that the jets are trying to retain him prior to free agency. Seems steep for a slot as Beasley got around 7 mil per year while jets paid crowder around 9 mil per year when they initially signed him.

Jets gonna have McKenzie and Berrios? That's alot of speed.

I dont like McKenzie at 9. I also think Beasley will be easy to get to restructure. If he doesnt work with us and our cap, cut him but I think we can trim our cap restructuring Beasley and he'll get another SB run with Josh Allen 

14 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Jets gonna have McKenzie and Berrios? That's alot of speed.

I dont like McKenzie at 9. I also think Beasley will be easy to get to restructure. If he doesnt work with us and our cap, cut him but I think we can trim our cap restructuring Beasley and he'll get another SB run with Josh Allen 

I dont think Jets will go after Mckenzie if they re-sign berrios. If Mckenzie walks my guess is the giants will be the favorite. I wouldnt be surpised if the jags show interest in him too.