Superbowl Mafia - Rams win 28-21

Matts4313

18 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Shocker.

Lied about wincon.

Lied about what his role does.

I'm the bad guy though.

I mean, you aren't a good guy. If you are in fact Goodell and only want to survive, yet somehow know who the other "others" are and don't share, you are actively sabotaging town. We would instantly know who the mafia are if you revealed the last 3 others names.

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

So here is my theory about the roles and players left.

• I am fairly certain that Orca and Squire should not be voted today.
  • I am almost positive that Josh has no defense for anything in his threadplay and has contributed nothing so far to the game.
  • Daboyle claims to need to find Goodell and then he CCs the person that claimed that role. He also stated an incorrect win condition when prompted. He visited me without any known repercussions to myself.
  • Jlash claims to be Roger Goodell and he was the reason I was told that TKN was on PEDs. He also claims to know who the other "others" are, but refuses to inform us. (would clear himself and those others IMO if proven true)
  • Wolfeyes keeps popping in and out and saying some stuff that makes sense and some that doesn't. I believe he has a good chance to be an other or mafia. He could be a logical vote.
  • Dangers is all about chaos. He claims to not be able to speak about specifics and refuses to answer questions when prompted. He is guaranteed to be mafia/other.
  • Gopher is playing his typical mafia game. He claims to not pay attention while lurking and chatting with the mafia team in their discord. He makes very little sense as an other and is almost guaranteed mafia.

At the end of the day, the "safest" lynch is either Josh or Gopher. Daboyle and Jlash will figure itself out. Either Orca or Squire are the last town member, the other is likely the last other. (although it would be a super play for squire to bus Malf yesterday).

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

We are at a crossroads. Either Jlash or Daboyle are lying (possibly both).

Squire is most likley Tony. Tony got bribed last night and now Squire can only post 3 posts a day. If telling the truth (also no reason to lynch Malf as mafia), odds are the bribe is a post restriction 

Just now, The Orca said:

Squire is most likley Tony. Tony got bribed last night and now Squire can only post 3 posts a day. If telling the truth (also no reason to lynch Malf as mafia), odds are the bribe is a post restriction 

The problem I have with this is this:

12 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Tony was bribed, and started throwing flags.

If Squire is Tony and Tony started throwing flags, wouldn't that mean that the flags would be the hindrance, not the bribe?

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Id bet both are lying. Trying to make each other look good if the other is lynched 

Who visited you last night?

Daboyle and Wolfeyes according to Matts (both claimed it to be true)

Neither explanation seemed legit to be honest, but I am still here. I never received a PM from Matts about anything that was done to me. By all accounts if either was mafia, I should be dead... right?