Russell Wilson willing to come to washing I heard

Vladimir L

Has been all over the commies sub Reddit and pictures of Jon Allen with him. 

Would rather have him over Rodgers who might retire at any moment. Would give up two first and Darin Payne for him. If a down year is 26 TD and 6 INT for him would take it. This would have gotten us at least into the playoffs and I feel he has at least 4 years in the tank left. 

Wilson is clear that we have a good oline and an up and coming WR in Terry McLauren. Terry right now isn’t a top 10 WR but I think Wilson would take him to this level. He towards the end of the year Gibson fumbling got better and he is going to be an elite rb once team don’t stock the line on him because they are afraid of Wilson’s arm. Logan Thomas is a very good safety blanket and I think Cam Sims can become a solid 800-900 yard wr with Wilson throwing him the ball.

Ciara is within 45 minutes of New York and 1 hour within Atlanta here in DC. 

let’s do this! 

Edited by Vladimir L

1 hour ago, Vladimir L said:

Has been all over the commies sub Reddit and pictures of Jon Allen with him. 

Would rather have him over Rodgers who might retire at any moment. Would give up two first and Darin Payne for him. If a down year is 26 TD and 6 INT for him would take it. This would have gotten us at least into the playoffs and I feel he has at least 4 years in the tank left. 

Wilson is clear that we have a good oline and an up and coming WR in Terry McLauren. Terry right now isn’t a top 10 WR but I think Wilson would take him to this level. He towards the end of the year Gibson fumbling got better and he is going to be an elite rb once team don’t stock the line on him because they are afraid of Wilson’s arm. Logan Thomas is a very good safety blanket and I think Cam Sims can become a solid 800-900 yard wr with Wilson throwing him the ball.

Ciara is within 45 minutes of New York and 1 hour within Atlanta here in DC. 

let’s do this! 

I basically treated Kevin Sheehan’s report yesterday as Russ wouldn’t say NO if we were the team Seattle wanted to trade him to, but it wasn’t his first choice.

I also still don’t think the Seahawks are going to trade him.

33 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I basically treated Kevin Sheehan’s report yesterday as Russ wouldn’t say NO if we were the team Seattle wanted to trade him to, but it wasn’t his first choice.

I also still don’t think the Seahawks are going to trade him.

Yeah as long as their current head Carroll is around they won’t be rebuilding

• Like 1