Jamal Adams (from a Jets fan).

Do you Seattle fans agree with the trade and/or are you happy with Jamal Adams long term moving forward

I personally loved the guy and imo was our 2nd greatest Safety of All-Time (behind only Victor Green).

▪︎ But I can't lie.

Receiving two 1st round picks (+ a 3rd) while not having to pay him mega $$$ was a blessing for our Franchise moving forward.  

• So far we drafted a Franchise and Cornerstone LG in Alijah Vera-Tucker (who's an absolute beast) with our first (1st round) pick from Seattle for Jamal Adams.  

• And in 2022 with the 10th overall pick of the 1st round from Seattle for Jamal Adams I'm looking @ prospects such as...

Drake London (WR).

Tyler Linderbaum (Center). 

Jermaine Johnson II (Edge Rusher).

Derek Stingley Jr. (CB). 

Hoping to turn #33 into yet another elite talent @ a premium position because Alijah Vera-Tucker (LG) + 2022's 10th overall + both players on Rookie contracts? 

I'll always be thankful for and appreciate Jamal Adams. He was an exciting Jet and I loved the draft capital and cap savings in return (but was sad to see him go). 

On 2/17/2022 at 3:43 PM, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Do you Seattle fans agree with the trade and/or are you happy with Jamal Adams long term moving forward

I personally loved the guy and imo was our 2nd greatest Safety of All-Time (behind only Victor Green).

▪︎ But I can't lie.

Receiving two 1st round picks (+ a 3rd) while not having to pay him mega $$$ was a blessing for our Franchise moving forward.  

• So far we drafted a Franchise and Cornerstone LG in Alijah Vera-Tucker (who's an absolute beast) with our first (1st round) pick from Seattle for Jamal Adams.  

• And in 2022 with the 10th overall pick of the 1st round from Seattle for Jamal Adams I'm looking @ prospects such as...

Drake London (WR).

Tyler Linderbaum (Center). 

Jermaine Johnson II (Edge Rusher).

Derek Stingley Jr. (CB). 

Hoping to turn #33 into yet another elite talent @ a premium position because Alijah Vera-Tucker (LG) + 2022's 10th overall + both players on Rookie contracts? 

I'll always be thankful for and appreciate Jamal Adams. He was an exciting Jet and I loved the draft capital and cap savings in return (but was sad to see him go). 

Uh yeah. It was a terrible trade for the Seahawks lol

• Like 1

Hindsight, yeah bad trade. 2022 being a top 10 stings alot. Only solace is I still think the 4th 2022 > 3rd 2021 value wise (just due to the context of COVID and scouting) but losing two 1st's for a "good" safety making #1 money is rough. I still think Adams has given Seattle alot of value; but just hasnt been the difference maker 2 1st would supposedly net you.