2K22 GM Draft

onejayhawk

I let RedGold have first crack at it, but he didn't step up so I will be lead this year. If he wasnts to comanage, that would be even better. As of now, Frank Clark is not yet officially (post Jne 1) released.

The first thing we need help with is free agency. The priority is to get an Edge but S, OT, WR, CB, RB, ILB are needed more or less in that order. Three quick questions.

1. How high should we go for OB Jr, Mathieu, C Ward?
  2. What veteran minimum typs should we resign?
  3. What bench players are ready for prime time?

To be clear, I consider this a transition year. I woud rather do the two lines well and vet minimum the rest than put together things with bubblegum. 

J

I have no clue about the rules - quit following in detail when that thing went all Excel

For #1:

OB Jr. - tag, then pay him a gazillion with veteran min base and some signing bonus. Not sure which awards he got - but that would provide an option to create some NLTBE incentives.

Mathieu - I'm not sure what to make out of him. He obviously has a special role to get some fire into the defense. As a player ... I don't consider him top of the pops at his position. He'll get paid handsomely on another team ... no question. But you need to be sure of his impact other than being a DB to pay him that.

Ward - second tier DB .. whatever that means. He's solid, but has his flaws. He doesn't have THAT name.

For #2:

Not sure all of them would sign for vet min ...

Remmers
Wylie
Burton
McKinnon
Williams, Darrel
Pringle
O’Daniel
Hughes

For #3:

little left under contract ...

Niang (if you consider him bench)
Wharton
Gray

may be Hardman finally gets it done?

I’ll be around.  But too much going on in BDL to really commit.  I’d like the forum to be involved, and frankly I just don’t have the time to get everyone’s opinions and make the call.  

I’ll for sure be paying attention though and will help out with the sheets if needed.