Bills release OG Jon Feliciano

Trentwannabe

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

No surprise 

I am a little surprised that he wasn't willing to take a pay cut. He must obviously think he can land a decent contract in free agency. Where do we sit out now for cap space? Last I heard the other day we were still over the cap.

Edited by Billsfaninptown

11 hours ago, Billsfaninptown said:

I am a little surprised that he wasn't willing to take a pay cut. He must obviously think he can land a decent contract in free agency. Where do we sit out now for cap space? Last I heard the other day we were still over the cap.

He’ll probably join Bobby Johnson again in NY.

I think they’re about 2 million under the cap now. Still work to be done but relatively easy decisions like Matt Haack and maybe a restructure or two.

13 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

No surprise 

I guess that IG post was for his 7th year in 2021 season. Looks like the expected cuts are happening, I will be interested to see if they restructure daryl williams or cut him. Ideally keeping him at a guard rate would be best as he does have the versatility to play RT if need be. Also having only a couple of Guards on the roster isnt ideal.