Last Chance 2022 Mock - Selections

dcat

Just to be clear at 10:30 I pick the Packers and the Ravens if WNC doesn't make a pick by then?  He can then change that Packers pick if he wants?  

Reread and I get it.  I just pick the Ravens.  WNC can go back and the Packers.  It's kind of like what happens when the clock expires in the real draft

Edited by GOTA

7 minutes ago, GOTA said:

Just to be clear at 10:30 I pick the Packers and the Ravens if WNC doesn't make a pick by then?  He can then change that Packers pick if he wants?  

no... just make your own pick for Ravens with whoever you want on the board.  WNC can pick right away when he appears. 

Just like when the Vikings were late to the podium many years ago and the other teams started to run to the podium.

With the 141st pick the Baltimore Ravens select

Dominique Robinson, Edge, Miami of Ohio

Robinson was recruited to play Quarterback he was then converted to a Wide Receiver.  2 seasons ago they turned him into an Outside Linebacker which is how he ended up on Bruce Feldman's Freaks list in The Athletic.  Robinson was a big hit at the Senior Bowl proving that this strange transition was the right move.

AP22035182585138-1024x683.jpg&w=1920&q=7

@darin3

@Ortizer

@dcat

For the Panthers, neither Pat Elfein (former Jet) nor Michael Jordan should be starting next to our shiny new LT for the long term.  Bozeman will stay at C and they now have Corbett at LG.  Here's a good opportunity to start to build the left side of the line for the future.  

With pick 144, the Panthers select Lecitus Smith, OG, Va Tech

Smith_L_21FB_nd_TW_8297E.jpg?fit=1200,80

@WNCRavensFan Falcons

Edited by dcat

the NY Jets select RB Tyler Allgeier, BYU

Rejoining Zach Wilson, tough bruising runner and a nice compliment to Michael Carter and 2023 replacement of Tevin Coleman.  I debating waiting on this as he could easily still be there later in the round, but I don't want to miss out.

S5BRBDO2DNAMJC7DN72IF2JQMM.png

@Heymangold  Giants OtC
@JetWash Bears on deck

• Like 1

As a Jets fan, I understand Carolina's concerns over Robbie Anderson as their #2. Mr. I-can-never-win-a-contested-battle, himself.  Carolina instantly improves the WR room by using pick #149 to draft Erik Ezukanma, WR, Texas Tech.

200w.gif?cid=82a1493b02d4m8qakktunzn6ha0

@JetWash otc

Edited by dcat