Last Chance 2022 Mock - Selections

dcat

Thanks to all GMs!!!  Your efforts got us past our goal (5 full rounds).  We completed 202/262 picks, 77% of the draft. 

But...  Atlanta left pick 190 open and I have the right pick for them to complete their Last Chance Mock.  The Falcons have two locked in players on the OL, Matthews and Lindstrom.  They need to bring in some competition for McGary

Tori McElhaney

Falcons Beat Reporter/Analyst

• I think McGary's days in Atlanta are numbered. The Falcons could pick up his fifth-year option, but I don't have a good read on if they actually want to or not. That decision has to be made by May 2nd.

Even if they picked up the option, they still need depth and this player is one I would have picked for Jets if they had a couple more picks.  
On behalf of @WNCRavensFan, the Atlanta Falcons use pick #190 to select Matt Waletzko, OT, North Dakota.

Matt-Waletzko-OT-North-Dakota.jpg

With that, I hope the NFL gods give you those things you want for your favorite team in the real draft.  Maybe do this again next year.

Edited by dcat
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, dcat said:

Thanks to all GMs!!!  Your efforts got us past our goal (5 full rounds).  We completed 202/262 picks, 77% of the draft. 

But...  Atlanta left pick 190 open and I have the right pick for them to complete their Last Chance Mock.  The Falcons have two locked in players on the OL, Matthews and Lindstrom.  They need to bring in some competition for McGary

Even if they picked up the option, they still need depth and this player is one I would have picked for Jets if they had a couple more picks.  
On behalf of @WNCRavensFan, the Atlanta Falcons use pick #190 to select Matt Waletzko, OT, North Dakota.

Matt-Waletzko-OT-North-Dakota.jpg

With that, I hope the NFL gods give you those things you want for your favorite team in the real draft.  Maybe do this again next year.

Thanks @dcat for all your hard work.  This was a lot of fun.  Till next season fellas!!!