Last Chance 2022 Mock - Selections

dcat

With pick 196 the Baltimore Ravens select

Austin Allen, TE, Nebraska

With their final pick the Ravens go for a 6'8 Tight End who might go into pro wrestling if this doesn't work out.  He's the highest rated run blocker among the Tight Ends in this draft.  Now he just has to learn to catch the ball

1235919585.jpg

@JetWash x2 for the Jaguars is next

• Like 1

This draft positively had to get to pick 199.   The thought of leaving Carolina with no prospect or glimmer of hope to replace Darnold is just too cruel to imagine.  I am not a mean person.

I'm a Jets fan.  Darnold is a career back up. I met him in his rookie season...  he has all the tools and is the nicest kid you could ever meet.  It's heart breaking that he will never be able improve his reaction time and decision making needed for NFL QB success.  Just like Mark Sanchez had, Darnold has got all the physical tools to be dominating.  Unfortunately, also like Sanchez, his computer chip is way too slow. Darnold ------> career back up.

With their last pick of this mock, the Carolina Panthers select Kaleb Eleby, QB Western Michigan

kaleb-eleby-eleby.gif

I don't know what a hogmander is, but get the kid in the QB room and lets see what he's got.

@Heymangold  Patriots OTC for pick 200  (and Giants skipped pick 194)

• Like 1

Just throw me a pick for 203 so we can tie that number.

nah  I think we're done.  1 less pick than 2020.  Unless @Wpob shows up with his pick.  In that case I'll pick for the Browns just to top the 2020 number. And anyone else who might pop up OTC, well that's up to them. 

Edited by dcat