Draft Day Thread: Happy Travon Walker Day

.Buzz

6 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Defense is much more athletic with the additions of Walker and Lloyd. 

Gotta address the OL today.

Absolutely.   IOL and WR are what I expect.  Wouldn't be surprised if we trade back into the 2nd.

1 hour ago, MightyRx said:

Nothing on Devin Lloyd?

Projected top 15-20 pick. Him and Quay seem to profile the best in this class at the next level as far as off ball LBs.

Wish we would’ve moved up a spot of two more for Linderbaum truthfully. But I’m always here for moving up and getting your guy. Sounds like he was one of the few guys they had a rd 1 grade on that was still on the board.

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

Projected top 15-20 pick. Him and Quay seem to profile the best in this class at the next level as far as off ball LBs.

Wish we would’ve moved up a spot of two more for Linderbaum truthfully. But I’m always here for moving up and getting your guy. Sounds like he was one of the few guys they had a rd 1 grade on that was still on the board.

Linderbaum would be nice, but i think the drop-off in LB talent is more drastic than for interior linemen

11 minutes ago, Charles said:

Linderbaum would be nice, but i think the drop-off in LB talent is more drastic than for interior linemen

I viewed Linderbaum as a top 12 talent. Lloyd wasn’t far off but I prefer OL help over an off ball LB in the 1st.

Personally see several LBs I still like that likely get close/are on the board at 65 and 70.

24 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I viewed Linderbaum as a top 12 talent. Lloyd wasn’t far off but I prefer OL help over an off ball LB in the 1st.

Personally see several LBs I still like that likely get close/are on the board at 65 and 70.

You're probably right, but given the offseason moves we made re: lbs, it was more of a need.  I'm ok with Shatley at Center if we can get some upgrades around him.

• Like 1