Star Wars: Skeleton Crew - Announced

Deadpulse

https://tvline.com/2022/05/26/jude-law-cast-star-wars-skeleton-crew-series-disney-plus/

As previously revealed in Vanity Fair’s deep-dive into future Star Wars TV and film projects, the series is set during set during the post-Return of the Jedi construction following the Empire’s demise (same as The Mandalorian and the upcoming live-action Ahsoka series) and is described as “a galactic version of classic Amblin coming-of-age adventure films of the ’80s.”

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

What does that exactly mean?

This was the write up in the vanity fair article 

Basically centered around kids story. Stuff like Stranger Things, Super 8 from the modern day were based on.

Grammar Rodeo:
Another new series on the horizon doesn’t even have a title, just a code name: Grammar Rodeo, a reference to an episode of The Simpsons in which Bart and his schoolmates steal a car and run away for a week, using a phony educational event as an alibi. The show takes place during the post–Return of the Jedi reconstruction that follows the fall of the Empire, the same as The Mandalorian, but its plot remains a secret. It’s created and executive-produced by director Jon Watts and writer Chris Ford, who made Spider-Man: Homecoming for Marvel. A casting notice has called for four children, around 11 to 12 years old. Inside Lucasfilm, the show is being described as a galactic version of classic Amblin coming-of-age adventure films of the ’80s.

5 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Yeah I read the article just doesnt really make sense to me Maybe im overthinking or over analyzing it Guess I will just have to wait and see what comes

Basically just kids/teens stealing and operating a starship in their own as “the skeleton crew”

Why they are doing it no clue, could see Jude Law being a remnant empire general though.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Yeah I read the article just doesnt really make sense to me Maybe im overthinking or over analyzing it Guess I will just have to wait and see what comes

what doesn't make sense? Its a coming of age style show about 4 pre-teen kids who are growing up in a post war galaxy. 

54 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Basically just kids/teens stealing and operating a starship in their own as “the skeleton crew”

Why they are doing it no clue, could see Jude Law being a remnant empire general though.

Sweet thanks for some reason it did click inside my head lol

• Like 1