Keeper advise Please

vanrebl

Hey guys,
I am coming up on my 2022 draft and was wanting everyones opinion on who they would keep for this years draft.
my league is typ PPR , I can only keep up to 5 players and they will move up one spot in this years draft.
so if i use franchise tag player behind in draft order will have to be dropped for this years draft.

Typ PPR 25 pass,10 rec,10 rush, 6 TD

Roster Positions QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R/T, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR

players ending draft positions
1 DeAndre Hopkins Ari - WR Drop ------------Derick Henry will be my first pick of draft

2 Travis Kelce KC - TE Franchise tag----------to keep first rnd pick

3 Keenan Allen LAC - WR Drop---------------forced to drop

4 D'Andre Swift Det - RB Move to 3rd rnd pick 2022

6 Austin Ekeler LAC - RB Move to 5th rnd pick 2022

7 DeVonta Smith Phi - WR Move to 6th rnd pick 2022

10 Kyler Murray Ari - QB Move to 9th pick pick 2022

11 Kareem Hunt Cle - RB move to 10th pick pick 2022

12 Darnell Mooney Chi - WR move to 11th pick 2022

13 Alexander Mattison Min - RB 13th pick 2022

14 Pat Freiermuth Pit - TE 14th pick 2022

15 Hunter Renfrow LV - WR 15th pick 2022 13,14,15 were undrafted so dont move up in draft order this year

15 hours ago, vanrebl said:

Hey guys,
I am coming up on my 2022 draft and was wanting everyones opinion on who they would keep for this years draft.
my league is typ PPR , I can only keep up to 5 players and they will move up one spot in this years draft.
so if i use franchise tag player behind in draft order will have to be dropped for this years draft.

Typ PPR 25 pass,10 rec,10 rush, 6 TD

Roster Positions QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R/T, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR

players ending draft positions
1 DeAndre Hopkins Ari - WR Drop ------------Derick Henry will be my first pick of draft

2 Travis Kelce KC - TE Franchise tag----------to keep first rnd pick

3 Keenan Allen LAC - WR Drop---------------forced to drop

4 D'Andre Swift Det - RB Move to 3rd rnd pick 2022

6 Austin Ekeler LAC - RB Move to 5th rnd pick 2022

7 DeVonta Smith Phi - WR Move to 6th rnd pick 2022

10 Kyler Murray Ari - QB Move to 9th pick pick 2022

11 Kareem Hunt Cle - RB move to 10th pick pick 2022

12 Darnell Mooney Chi - WR move to 11th pick 2022

13 Alexander Mattison Min - RB 13th pick 2022

14 Pat Freiermuth Pit - TE 14th pick 2022

15 Hunter Renfrow LV - WR 15th pick 2022 13,14,15 were undrafted so dont move up in draft order this year

I would keep Kelce for a 2nd, Swift for a 3rd, Ekeler for a 5th, Kyler for a 9th and Mooney for an 11th. The only other potential is Devnote Smith for a 6th but even if this were a 10team league, thats a little higher than his ADP and not sure I trust Hurts that much.  Especially with Mooney available for so cheap. 

• 2 weeks later...

Which to keep? 8 team league PPR. Am already keeping Ja’Marr and giving up my 8th round pick. Can only keep one more from the following.

Lamar and give up my 9th round selection

Jeudy and give up 10th

Trevor Lawrence and give up 11th

Michael Thomas and give up 12th

Trey Lance and give up 15th

On 7/29/2022 at 12:32 AM, Scoundrel said:

Which to keep? 8 team league PPR. Am already keeping Ja’Marr and giving up my 8th round pick. Can only keep one more from the following.

Jeudy and give up 10th

Being 8 team, I think keeping high end players is the move. 

Lamarr would be my choice

On 7/29/2022 at 1:32 AM, Scoundrel said:

Jeudy and give up 10th

All of these sound like the approximate ADP they would go at in an 8 team league other than Lance.  Its riskier because he is an unknown but he has an ADP around 90 and you would be getting him with a pick in the 120s.  Lamar is the best player but there are 8 QBs worth starting so keeping one for that high of a pick is eh to me.  

10 hours ago, squire12 said:

12 team full ppr.  1 keeper can be kept a max of 2x.  Cost is 2 rounds up from prior years draft round.  Undrafted are 12 round

My options are

Deebo for my 4th

McLaurin for my 8th

Mitchell, Dobbins or Etienne for my 12th

Thats a tough one.  Have you kept any before this year?  I would lean Dobbins or Etienne.  Probably favor Dobbins as knees are safer recoveries than Lisfranc's are and I just trust the situation in Baltimore more than Jacksonville.  Plus Robinson could steal some points late in the year if he comes back.  

Deebo is the best player at a good value but next year would cost a 2nd which isn't great value. Terry is a great value in a PPR league, but Dobbins and Etienne have ADPs near Terry and are 4 rounds cheaper.  8th round is still starter area, so having a top 35 overall player from the 12th gives really boosts depth/flexibility. 

2 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Thats a tough one.  Have you kept any before this year?  I would lean Dobbins or Etienne.  Probably favor Dobbins as knees are safer recoveries than Lisfranc's are and I just trust the situation in Baltimore more than Jacksonville.  Plus Robinson could steal some points late in the year if he comes back.  

Deebo is the best player at a good value but next year would cost a 2nd which isn't great value. Terry is a great value in a PPR league, but Dobbins and Etienne have ADPs near Terry and are 4 rounds cheaper.  8th round is still starter area, so having a top 35 overall player from the 12th gives really boosts depth/flexibility. 

only McLaurin would be a player I have previously kept.  

I agree on the RB that Dobbins is probably the higher ceiling, but the timeline from his injury is still dicey.  Our draft is later august, so I have time to see how things play out.

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

only McLaurin would be a player I have previously kept.  

I agree on the RB that Dobbins is probably the higher ceiling, but the timeline from his injury is still dicey.  Our draft is later august, so I have time to see how things play out.

Yeah, I would wait as long as possible.  If you can keep either for a 12th and then a 10th next year, thats solid value.  But I would pay attention to all 3 of the RBs in camp and pre-season to see how they look and competition for snaps. But it would be between those two most likely but Mclaurin only having been kept once already.