—- (2-2) Week 5 @ Tampa Bay Suckaneers (2-2)—-

iloxygenil

With Pitts OUT what will the dynamic of the offense be? Can Franks block well enough to keep up with what he was doing? Will we spread em out? Will Edwards be up this week? How will our backfield look without CP?

Feels like the Bucs are catching us at a vulnerable time sadly. So here’s to hoping Brady is broken into tiny pieces and tears by half time. 

No Pitts. No CP. I think we get the stuffing kicked out of us this weekend. 

Backfield without CP is probably Allgeier primary, Huntley and Avery spell him.

Offense without Pitts might see a lot of 6 OL looks. 

Franks probably isn't the No. 2 guy out there. It's probably Firsker and Hesse. 

And if they have to take the ball out of Marcus's hands to even get offensive production again, I think it's one of his last starts.

46 minutes ago, DM316 said:

Our 2-2 looks a lot better than it is, didn't deserve the Browns win at all. We're getting rolled on Sunday.

I think 2-2 is right on par as we deserved the Saints game. Our record is in large part to our schedule though. Favorable first 4 games, especially with the Browns missing Garrett. From a talent standpoint, we're not a .500 team yet and without 2 of our top 3 playmakers on Sunday, we're in trouble. Can't expect any QB to do much with the group we'll roll out on offense. London likely gets smothered.

Defense will get their first true test as well. I think we'll keep it closer than we should with our group, but it'll still be a loss. 

I mean I thought we would lose to the Browns but we pounded them into submission. We 100% deserve at least 2 wins on the year and likely 3, but we threw the Stains game away. Don’t get me wrong I think the Bucs are better than we are, but I think we’re strong where they are strong and might be able to keep it close at lease. I just wanna see Brady cry and get absolutely blasted at least a few times. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iloxygenil said:

I mean I thought we would lose to the Browns but we pounded them into submission. We 100% deserve at least 2 wins on the year and likely 3, but we threw the Stains game away. Don’t get me wrong I think the Bucs are better than we are, but I think we’re strong where they are strong and might be able to keep it close at lease. I just wanna see Brady cry and get absolutely blasted at least a few times. 

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bbm3neu8hcvbix9o1eb8

10 hours ago, iloxygenil said:

Beat them at their own game for sure, I just have a hard time putting the word "deserved" anywhere near a win with our QB completing 7 passes.

50 minutes ago, DM316 said:

Beat them at their own game for sure, I just have a hard time putting the word "deserved" anywhere near a win with our QB completing 7 passes.

I mean. They knew we were running the ball and couldn’t do anything about it. I think that between the rushing and the defense we deserved it. Wasn’t like some fluky thing where the better team lost. The Saints didn’t deserve to beat us. But we helped them out enough 

• Like 1

Offense looks rough, but that was to be expected with the line-up we're rolling out. I'll leave Mariota out of it cause ya'll will have that covered.

Franks drop. Matthews giving up a sack on a 3 man pass rush. London big play called back due to holding. Hodge drop. OL trying to get Mariota killed. RBs averaging just a touch over 3 yards/carry. Koo missed FG. Brutal. 

Edited by swoosh