The Other Games Thread Week 7

Iron_man

10 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Turns out I really don't like 'weird' seasons. Can't get into this season at all. Just want to watch Pats tbh right now

I try but the product (other teams) just doesn't do it for me, unless it the Pats.  The tackling today is no better the flag football. Basically tackling is done with hands. Rules have made it impossible to see good hits.   No I'm not saying hitting someone with the crown or a defenseless WR. I'm talking face to the chest followed with the shoulder to the side and than wrap hits.

EX  SF against the Cheifs. SF DBs were awful no one new how or tried to tackle. Matter fact they couldn't cover to save their lives!!!!!!! Game was off before the half.

Red Zone is a better watch. 👀

• Like 1

I decided to watch the game highlights for Bucs vs Panthers to see why people were saying "Is brady done?" and he looked fine in the highlights. Evans had like an easy would have been a touchdown drop along with Godwin's drops. That's not on Tom.

7 hours ago, Iron_man said:

I decided to watch the game highlights for Bucs vs Panthers to see why people were saying "Is brady done?" and he looked fine in the highlights. Evans had like an easy would have been a touchdown drop along with Godwin's drops. That's not on Tom.

Yep. I saw a Ringer article pop up in suggested reads (I don't normally go there). It compared Tom and Aaron's struggles and said one was physically declining with age and the other was let down by supporting cast and it wasn't the way round you would think. 

He's fine. 

Byron needs to be fired yesterday and Todd after their next game. I'm sure he would have been gone on Monday if they weren't playing Thursday night football. 

• Like 1