The Other Games Thread Week 7

Iron_man

This week we start in Arizona as the Saints come to town. Can Murray hold off the saints?

Thursday Night: New Orleans at Arizona.
Sunday Early: Detroit at Dallas, Cleveland at Baltimore, Indianapolis at Tennessee, Green Bay at Washington, NY Giants at Jacksonville, Tampa Bay at Carolina, Atlanta at Cincinnati   
Sunday Late: NY Jets at Denver, Houston at Las Vegas, Kansas City at San Francisco, Seattle at LA Chargers
Sunday Night: Pittsburgh at Miami.
Monday Night: Chicago at New England.

Who ya got for Thursday? Which games do you plan to watch? For me I'm thinking I'll watch Thursday night New Orleans at Arizona. Green Bay at Washington. NY Jets at Denver. Pittsburgh at Miami. Our game, Chicago at New England of course.

6 hours ago, IheartMyV8 said:

Curious about the MIA and NYJ games though regardless.  

Yeah I agree. Since the Steelers just won it will be interesting to see them vs the return of Tua. I feel the Jets will win but who knows in that one either.

15 hours ago, Iron_man said:

Yeah I agree. Since the Steelers just won it will be interesting to see them vs the return of Tua. I feel the Jets will win but who knows in that one either.

Hopefully there’s some sort of backup QB magic but the Jets should absolutely murder the Broncos without Russ.

• Like 1

Who could have foreseen the packers taking the L by the commanders. I love the announcers "See he lost Adams but now he has Lazard. He's got a new offensive coordinator too so that doesn't help." Like at this stage in Rodgers career he really needs that offensive coordinator.

7 hours ago, m haynes said:

Kc is suppose to be one of the best defenses in the NFL??????????????????????????????????   Really!!!!  Pats DBs are better and that with the two rooks. SF can't tackle worth crap.

Who has said that lol

Chiefs are a slightly below middle of the pack defense that elevate their play in certain moments. No one calls them close to the league’s best.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

Who has said that lol

Chiefs are a slightly below middle of the pack defense that elevate their play in certain moments. No one calls them close to the league’s best.

I wrote KC in error,  I meant SF, sorry about that. 🥵 👀   Saw it in some article before the game or heard it during pregame.

• Like 1