Does Christian McCaffrey make the 49ers the favorite to come out of the NFC?

mdonnelly21

Does Christian McCaffrey make the 49ers the favorite to come out of the NFC?   

31 members have voted

1. 1. Does Christian McCaffrey make the 49ers the favorite to come out of the NFC?

I say no bc health is a factor and CMC hasnt been able to stay healthy these last few seasons and the Niners style of play bc they are physical they havent stayed healthy consistently. Im not even talking about relative healthy Im talking about mass unit injured. Plus if Jimmy G goes down there isnt a back up you can trust behind him. At least with Lance you had Jimmy G and vice versa. So I dont trust the Niners to be and/or stay relatively healthy for all of what it will take just to come out of the NFC. It wouldnt shock me if they did come out though but Im not making them the favs.

I do think its odd though that last season at this time people buried them bc they were (2-4) through their first 6 games and then they got hot made the playoffs and then people called them the most dangerous team in the playoffs. They are now (3-3) this season through their first 6 games and everyone is saying they could be the favs to come out of the NFC. Just amazes me lol. And its not like (2-4) v (3-3) is that big of a difference bc last season I could be wrong but they werent nearly as hurt then like they are now.