Bucs VS Hawks

BucsDraftGeek47

Getting it started early this week!

Victory Monday got me full of hope.

We need to carry that same energy from the final drive, to this game. We need to run way more play action,  way more hurry up, and way more Brady calling plays.

The Seahawks have been playing very well but I don't think they've faced a defense like ours yet. As long as we can cut out our usual bull **** on 3rd and long,  then we can probably keep them to a low scoring affair.

Just hoping our Offense has finally woken up for the year.... still sick of Lefty though.

Bucs 24-20

Pull out a squeaker 😎 and 3 TDs?! Audacious huh

Fire dem cannons 🔥 (Munich style)

20 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Getting it started early this week!

Victory Monday got me full of hope.

We need to carry that same energy from the final drive, to this game. We need to run way more play action,  way more hurry up, and way more Brady calling plays.

The Seahawks have been playing very well but I don't think they've faced a defense like ours yet. As long as we can cut out our usual bull **** on 3rd and long,  then we can probably keep them to a low scoring affair.

Just hoping our Offense has finally woken up for the year.... still sick of Lefty though.

Bucs 24-20

Pull out a squeaker 😎 and 3 TDs?! Audacious huh

Fire dem cannons 🔥 (Munich style)

Honestly - it depends. Are we riding high on this last drive from a week ago or is it pure luck? the Rams have had a huge super bowl hangover that many aren't talking about. 

I didn't really see much issue in the OL last week. Did Donald do his thing ? Sure but he would against anyone but i felt the protection was solid. 

I've noticed Brady underthrowing a lot on those deep ball opportunties. I think that is why a lot of passes are short to medium range. I don't think he's got the arm to make those throws anymore (ala 2020 scotty miller go routes in stride to being behind him now). 

man i dont feel good about this game.

Charles Cross is a beast and their OL in general is good. Need Vea and Hicks to dominate this. Geno Smith is prone to turnovers dont care what the numbers say. 

Their defense is nice too. If the O shows up we can keep up with them but if not and settling for FGs - its over

7 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Rachaad is so much better than Lenny it's easy to see

If he doesn't make that guy miss on that 3rd and 1, that's an easy 3 yard loss and not a 1st down.

Yep! Finally White is starting. Such a big difference between the two with how White sees things and commits versus dancing around.

• Like 1