BDL 2022 Week 11 - Cancun Kaiju @ Seoul Dragons

VigilantZombie

Who Wins?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/24/2022 at 05:00 AM

Just now, MWil23 said:

Not what I said man. You want to say that Kelce beats it anyway or whatnot that’s great, I just said that’s specifically not what I wrote or designed.

You pretty much wrote that Kelce is never getting anything. He is using the heat on Kelce to get Slayton open and the Flood is pretty good to make it work vs your D and it's also a concept here where even with the focus on Kelce, he should be able to still get a few nice plays.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

It’s time we move to simulation. People don’t know match coverage or what two high means and I’m tired of arguing every week with people who cherry pick a statement or two. I’m not even taking to anyone in particular. I’m kinda over all of this.

This is coming from someone who doesn't care what a roster looks like they care what the stats are.

I think a simulation is a terrible idea, Unless it is extremely in depth, Because APP R simulation would be absolutely bull****.

But see here's the other problem with what you just said, Some people like to trear others stupid, Telling them they clearly don't know what something is simply because they disagree with it's effectiveness. You are acting like the point I just made about actions and affects wasn't completely valid, The fact of The matter is that not one team in this league on either side of the ball hes going to be 100% successful all of the time. So ultimately it comes down to give team A's success is better than team Bs.

Are the failures for team a worse than team Bs.

The design of the roster Together as an accumulated group Matters. It makes a difference on how players would perfirm imo.

Box score Is Box score Scouting Is pure laziness.

14 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

But see here's the other problem with what you just said, Some people like to trear others stupid, Telling them they clearly don't know what something is simply because they disagree with it's effectiveness. You are acting like the point I just made about actions and affects wasn't completely valid, The fact of The matter is that not one team in this league on either side of the ball hes going to be 100% successful all of the time. So ultimately it comes down to give team A's success is better than team Bs.

Are the failures for team a worse than team Bs.

The design of the roster Together as an accumulated group Matters. It makes a difference on how players would perfirm imo.

Box score Is Box score Scouting Is pure laziness

You misunderstand. I don’t care what you say or think. 

31 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You misunderstand. I don’t care what you say or think. 

No I don't misunderstand, Your ego is just too large for you to accept that what the people have said to you in this thread is true. I don't really care whether you accept it, I also don't care what you think, You can keep Box scores counting, And People will continue to vote on your games whether it's for you or against you under the criteria they ctually consider important.