Cardinals Place LT DJ Humphries on IR

HoboRocket

... dang...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/11/26/cardinals-activate-hollywood-brown-place-zach-ertz-d-j-humphries-on-ir/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwj6pva7sM37AhWzmGoFHeHrDGUQ0PADKAB6BAhxEAE&usg=AOvVaw3ZV-FCKdNwBYeVGyHLrHtn

Humphries will be the 4th Starting OL on injured reserve for the Cardinals, who are activating Hollywood Brown. And with Sean Kugler's firing this past weekend, no OL coach. (I mean, they replaced him but interim OL coach, really?)

Finally get Hop and Hollywood on the field at the same time, but they have 5 offensive starters on IR right now lol (Humphries, Pugh, Hudson, Hernandez, and Ertz). 

So far the only offensive starter to not miss multiple games is... Kelvin Beachum. 

2 minutes ago, Trojan said:

This makes me more suspicious of starting Kyler in DFS tomorrow. It's Josh Jones who starts at LT right and he's pretty good I think? Hope? Good luck ARI fans.

Josh Jones has been really, really good at LT, not a shocker since he was viewed as a very good LT-only in the pre-draft process. When he plays G or RT though, it's kinda ugly. But once again, that was reported pre-draft so not a surprise. Not everyone can flip sides. 

Regardless, he's the best back-up on the OL, but Humphries is the best starter. Closer to a lateral move than a downgrade. The real negative impact is against the running game because DJ is very good there.