Top 25 under 25 in the NFL

Sllim Pickens

https://detroitsportsnation.com/1-detroit-lions-player-included-1-snubbed-on-top-players-under-25-list/wgbrady/nfl/detroit-lions-news/11/29/2022/341373/

Penei Sewell came in at #22 and is the only Lion on the list behind other OT's Tristan Wirfs, Rashawn Slater, and Andrew Thomas.  It seems fair but Sewell could be a tad higher but behind those three doesn't make me mad.    

ARSB was snubbed but since I don't pay for ESPN, I can't see the whole list. I know Chase and Jefferson are at 2 and 3 and guessing Waddle is on there as well.  Other than that he should be the next WR on the list.  Per PFF, ARSB is the #3 WR in the NFL at the moment so probably should have been on the list. 

There isn't much else at this point that we have that should be on the list now but Hutch is working towards it and Jameo could get be next year if he pans out.  The other candidates that could get there next year but not likely are Alim McNeill, Kerby Joseph, Jeff Okudah, Malcolm Rodriguez, and a long shot but if he ever was healthy and produced like weeks 1 and 2, D'Andre Swift. 

It's nice to finally have someone on the list but with one of the youngest teams in the NFL, its tough only having 1 on the list and he is just barely there.  

56 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

https://detroitsportsnation.com/1-detroit-lions-player-included-1-snubbed-on-top-players-under-25-list/wgbrady/nfl/detroit-lions-news/11/29/2022/341373/

Penei Sewell came in at #22 and is the only Lion on the list behind other OT's Tristan Wirfs, Rashawn Slater, and Andrew Thomas.  It seems fair but Sewell could be a tad higher but behind those three doesn't make me mad.    

ARSB was snubbed but since I don't pay for ESPN, I can't see the whole list. I know Chase and Jefferson are at 2 and 3 and guessing Waddle is on there as well.  Other than that he should be the next WR on the list.  Per PFF, ARSB is the #3 WR in the NFL at the moment so probably should have been on the list. 

There isn't much else at this point that we have that should be on the list now but Hutch is working towards it and Jameo could get be next year if he pans out.  The other candidates that could get there next year but not likely are Alim McNeill, Kerby Joseph, Jeff Okudah, Malcolm Rodriguez, and a long shot but if he ever was healthy and produced like weeks 1 and 2, D'Andre Swift. 

It's nice to finally have someone on the list but with one of the youngest teams in the NFL, its tough only having 1 on the list and he is just barely there.  

Until we start showing consistency long-term, we're always going to have an uphill battle in these PR type of lists/articles. You'd think ARSB would be in there given his status at the top of the WR tree. It's BS but it is what it is.