Cowboys OT Terence Steele has ACL tear

AZ_Eaglesfan

35 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Unfortunate loss for a Cowboys team that has been rolling. I would assume Peters kicks over to RT now?

Tough loss. Peters at RT for now, but I could see them putting Tyron there once he comes back. He played there his rookie season, and they have called Tyler Smith a “left side player.”

4 hours ago, JohnChimpo said:

Tough loss. Peters at RT for now, but I could see them putting Tyron there once he comes back. He played there his rookie season, and they have called Tyler Smith a “left side player.”

That would be interesting to see Tyron on the right side.

If that happens does Peters play LT or are you leaving Smith there and having McGovern at guard?

58 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

That would be interesting to see Tyron on the right side.

If that happens does Peters play LT or are you leaving Smith there and having McGovern at guard?

I think if that happens Smith stays at LT, McGovern at LG and Peters as the swing guy. If Peters is great at RT, they probably leave him there, put Tyron at LT and Tyler at LG. I would imagine there is some possibility of Tyler playing RT though.

• Like 1