The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Offseason

beekay414

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Definitely don't have to worry about Travis Green nor anyone on this staff returning. This will be a cleaned out house going forward.

So bad even rainmaker has given up on this thread lol

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

It's hilarious to me that we lost 2 forwards for the game 2 seconds in, Mercer got 17 minute misconduct..... And holtz still got less ice time than his season average

Honestly, if I were him, I would just tell them not to even dress me at this point. It's not like if his NHL reputation gets too tarnished that he can't just go back to Sweden and play. I wouldn't want to play for this cesspool right now. Can't even get on the ice when we have 14 total skaters, 13 for almost an entire period. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, beekay414 said:

A lot of the guys on HF are talking about Jay Leach as a legitimate option but I just don't think Fitzy's going to hire a first time head coach to lead this team. 

Agreed. Don't think it'll be a first time NHL coach either. Think you can rule out guys like pandolfo 

6 hours ago, Forge said:

Timo / Nico / Bratt clearly too good together. Have to break them up 

Does any team cycle lines like we friggin' do? I don't get it. Just stick the great players with the great players and lean on them. Quit with the friggin' depth bull**** and lean on your talented guys and try to bury teams with them like the elite teams do. We're not the ******* Hurricanes. We're built more like the Maple Leafs yet we swear we're the Hurricanes lmao.

• beekay414 changed the title to The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Offseason