The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Keefe it is

beekay414

1 minute ago, Forge said:

You can get back 3.4 of it if we acquire helle this year, keep he and VV, then shed VV for Akira. But that means we'd have about 15 million in space if we got helle to take 8.5? 

Would have to run it tight or really bank on a guy like Holtz and Stillman getting it together. And we'd have to account for any bonus overages for guys like Hughes and Nemec. 

That palat contract is a bit of a killer 

I didn't like that contract the moment it happened. Gonna have to send him to Robidas Island as soon as we can. 

Honestly, there's just too much smoke around Helle for it not to be somewhat real. Have other teams been mentioned by name because I've only seen us but that could also be solely because I only follow our writers...

15 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I didn't like that contract the moment it happened. Gonna have to send him to Robidas Island as soon as we can. 

Honestly, there's just too much smoke around Helle for it not to be somewhat real. Have other teams been mentioned by name because I've only seen us but that could also be solely because I only follow our writers...

The biggest problem for helle is who the hell is going to give him that contract and be competitive? I think he'll have to choose

11 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I’m sure there’s been discussions. I kinda forgot about the Vitek money . Say he signs for 8, you prob can ship Vitek off and make the excess more palatable, what kinda term dk you think Hellebuyuk would be looking for 

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

If Avangard would've matched SKA's offer, Gritsyuk would've come stateside. GDI. 

SKA makes me a little worried, but this may work in our favor if we get him over once the current deal ends. That means 2 elc years at 24 and 25 years old when he may be at his prime

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

SKA makes me a little worried, but this may work in our favor if we get him over once the current deal ends. That means 2 elc years at 24 and 25 years old when he may be at his prime

Well, rumor is that he's coming over after this deal with SKA is done. He wants to go straight to the NHL and that's why he didn't come over now because he knew they'd want him in Utica at this stage. 

• beekay414 changed the title to The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Keefe it is