The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Keefe it is

beekay414

• beekay414 changed the title to The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Bring me Mike Sullivan
18 hours ago, beekay414 said:

So Berube to Toronto, Keefe to Pittsburgh and Sullivan to Jersey? I'm very good with that trade off.

In all seriousness, is Toronto more appealing than the devils for berube? More money probably, but a **** ton more scrutiny

1 hour ago, Forge said:

In all seriousness, is Toronto more appealing than the devils for berube? More money probably, but a **** ton more scrutiny

Who has the better system? Berube or Sullivan? Because that's who I want. I want some ******* structure for once.

Okay, now this one is interesting. 

Malek was 5th in save percentage in Liiga last year. 2nd for guys 25 or younger. He was mostly a backup and played only 27 games, but starting to look very promising. 

i'm assuming the idea is that he's still loaned out to Liiga next year. I don't know why he would be coming to NA with Daws, Schmid and Poulter in Utica 

• Like 1

• beekay414 changed the title to The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Keefe it is