The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Bring me Mike Sullivan...or Sheldon Keefe ha

beekay414

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

It makes me wonder why we haven't at least given Foote a real shot on in his role. I get that Foote has never been a traditional "power forward" in the way that Bastian has been coming up, but he's a big dude, can throw his body around and can certainly park in front of the net. 

He doesn't have Bastian's wheels tho. He's just another big body but he plays an entirely different game. Foote is a top 6 PWF or bust IMO, much like Clarke and Holtz are top 6 snipers or bust.

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Jack is OVER this bull****. He's literally carrying this entire team on his back.

We are the Kliff Kingsbury Cardinals of the NHL. 

Kliff's gameplan is basically, "Kyler, go make stuff happen". Ours is, "Jack, go make stuff happen". 

Nice to see Haula finally pulled. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Did Ruff really bump Holtz to the bottom line? This dude needs to be ****canned immediately.

He took Haula off that line for two shifts, I think...put Holtz up with Jack

He has already taken Holtz off the line and put Haula back on lol 

Just now, Forge said:

He took Haula off that line for two shifts, I think...put Holtz up with Jack

He has already taken Holtz off the line and put Haula back on lol 

He needs to make the proper adjustments to the lines and leave them ******* alone. Haula is *** all year and you give Holtz 2 shifts? Two? This is what I'm talking about with the NHL's moronic coaching philosophies where young players are under a microscope while the same terrible veterans are allowed to suck with no repercussions. 

I'm telling you, I could win a Stanley Cup in the NHL as a coach by just NOT being an old timey turd. 

The problem on the trade front is that the entire market is basically in shut down because every team is capped out. You basically need to work out a perfect deal financially, or cap moves need to be made which adds so many extra moving parts 

• beekay414 changed the title to The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Bring me Mike Sullivan...or Sheldon Keefe ha